Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Checked on Eastbay...was this a sell out? If I'm not mistaken, Rookies never sold out first day in store or online...:nerd:
We still have all sizes available as of this post, but due to all the traffic for the Jordan Retro 4s, no one is able to add them to their cart at this time. I recommend calling in at 1.800.826.2205 with the product # 72688403 if you would like to order them now.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just copped my Memphis Blues today and they're on ice til Memphis Madness. Awesome colorway, btw.

4b425d5a-a40a-238e.jpg

Not his. Like I said, You can't wipe off a scratch. Like, an actual scratch. When you scratch off the material. That ish does not magically re-appear.

Most scratches don't go past the outer layer on foam. It's just a mark, scuff or transferred paint you need to rub out. It just looks like a scratch, but a real scratch on foam wouldn't be another color.

I have the GITD's

Picked my pair up Saturday morning. Look really good in person but swapped out the blues laces for black ones.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
The Memphis blue joints look good in person. Blue is my favorite color. Might cop my first of these when the price drops.

If I can, I'll cop the Galaxy joints for trade bait.

Can't wait to have my Memphis Blues delivered from my boy..copped for 152.80 :pimp:

Last edited:
I decided to get them memphis blues after all n I'll just order my kd ids with my next check instead. These are so nice in person, I'm thinking about getting some red or volt laces for them, a good lace swap can make these look even more interesting

Back
Top Bottom