Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

i like the black pods to be honest.

its a gametime decision on the blue rookies. 4s coming out tomrrow iffy for me too. too many shoes... just too many.

I'm on a gametime decision to just see if I want a pair, cuz I know I don't want the Jordan, but something is telling me that these are gonna sell out!!!

All the beast gonna come out for the galaxies. Don't own a single pair of the GR cw's but they're gonna "need" these....

Man, I'm lookin thru my closet and if I were to get the "Memphis Blues" and the "Memphis Express"...I cld rock either shoes everyday. Now, I gotta go check my bank account

Can anybody tell me if these are a limited/general release??? If they general...I can't wait a week or 2, but if limited...I might just be SOL

i honestly think theyre gonna sit like most rookies... im sure the galaxies are gonna be limited so theyre gonna move with easy smh...ill cop these at outlets or at a price drop...if not..oh well..wont be the first time :lol:

i honestly think theyre gonna sit like most rookies... im sure the galaxies are gonna be limited so theyre gonna move with easy smh...ill cop these at outlets or at a price drop...if not..oh well..wont be the first time
laugh.gif
I really hope they do sit...especially w/ all the other shoes coming out w/in the next few weeks. But, yeah when the price drop to $170 or below, Imma most def scoop these up if they're still around

^not to me. I own foams, penny 1s & 2s, 1/2 Cents, & zoom rookies; went a half size up on all my Zoom Rookies & 1/2 Cents

Will cop galaxies if possible. If not, no sweat.

Only want to re-sell and buy accessories for my new truck lol

u think that will work for a scratch i got on my GITD's? or am i SOL
reference;

A scratch is a scratch. It's loss of material. You can't just wipe it off. It doesn't make sense, lol. I think you're fine anyway, I doubt that scratch is noticeable on feet.

A scratch is a scratch. It's loss of material. You can't just wipe it off. It doesn't make sense, lol. I think you're fine anyway, I doubt that scratch is noticeable on feet.

On foam kicks you can often just wipe them off.

Checked on Eastbay...was this a sell out? If I'm not mistaken, Rookies never sold out first day in store or online...:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom