Nike zoom ultraflight appreciation post vol. put em on ID!!

great shoes but the forefoot was too wide and the innerbootie too narrow, it was always a fight to put them on, shame

Great shoes. These should be retro'ed, released or have a new version of these released. I loved my pairs until I tore up my knee wearing these. I got ridof them all that point...

I got my 1st pair (white/black) a few months ago for pretty cheap and JUST won a white/yellow pair eairlier this month. Theyre both too big, but I dontcare...I've regretted missing on these for years so sizing up to a 14 is worth it. That pair Lebron has is prolly the best IMO.....I'd love a pair ofthem

I LOVE my pair of white/red ones. The Zoom Air is sweet and they are great for playing in. Mine were super cheap too : )

Thanks Vince, ummm the key to pe's in my opinion is just being fair with other collectors. Once you have a few pairs don't be afraid to trade. Ifsomeone LOVES a pair you have then hook them up with a really good deal. Word spreads pretty quick and in the end it usually comes back to you in some way.Like how you were willing to hook me up with the hoh stuff and I offered you a pair of pe's for free, stuff like that just makes it fun for everyoneinvolved. If you have a small group of pe guysall willing to help one another out it gets so much easier.

Only $30 at Big 5 when I was in HS. Only had the white/red colorway though. Wish I would have just bought them all
eyes.gif
. Been looking for a good pair for a while. I remember seeing them at Big 5 afterreading the Prof. K review on them and wanted to try the shoe. I'd also love them on iD because the color blocking is so simple and clean.

If these were ever put on id or retroed, i'd go for broke and get as many pairs as i could. To me these are by far the GOAT ball shoe. I can't believei never pulled the trigger on a second pair, or third, or fourth.

I remember picking up a pair of the all Blacks at Big 5 a few years back.

Tried playing in them a few times over the years, was dissapointed every time I put em on. The shell dug into my ankles BADLY and no matter how thick or highthe socks were, the discomfort was just unavoidable. The traction on them was RIDICULOUS though!!

I eventually traded 'em away to an NT'er..

Originally Posted by Manglor

Thanks Vince, ummm the key to pe's in my opinion is just being fair with other collectors. Once you have a few pairs don't be afraid to trade. If someone LOVES a pair you have then hook them up with a really good deal. Word spreads pretty quick and in the end it usually comes back to you in some way. Like how you were willing to hook me up with the hoh stuff and I offered you a pair of pe's for free, stuff like that just makes it fun for everyone involved. If you have a small group of pe guysall willing to help one another out it gets so much easier.
Good lookin out sir,

looks like I need to find some friends
smile.gif
lol

The bucks pe's are crazy, one of my favorite pairs of shoes ever. This shoe was really too ahead of its time

I really wish I still had my pair, and old white/navy colorway. I threw them away smh, but I beat them to the ground in middle school. I really wish I couldfind a pair now.

Seriously, ebay always has pairs up in random sizes for way below original retail price.

Scoop.

They were a PAIN in the butt to get on. But they were WELL worth it. Best shoes i ever had. I bought 4 pairs. Lightweight, great stability, amazing traction,and responsive cushioning. And they look hot! What more could you want?

Originally Posted by Manglor

Probably would have been the best shoe ever if it had edges on the outsole like the 2k3's.

That pe is pretty insane but this one is so much better...

6871_12.JPG
The ONLY thing I didn't like about mine was that I thought didn't have enough stability/ankle support, so yeah, you are completely rightabout that! For now, the best shoes of all time for me easily go to the Ultraposites, but the Ultraflights might have a chance if they release them with adifferent outsole...which I know they won't.

I bought this shoe thinking I would love it.

Was hoping it would be what the hyperflight should have been ( Atleast Quality wise).

Turned out, I hated this shoe with a passion.

The midsole felt extra bulky, the traction wasnt good at all.

I love it looks wise but Id never wear these to play ball in ever again.

I remember i copped these off a dude on ISS. 2 pair for like 50 bucks!
brand new DS w/o box.

on hard cuts, that shell ate my ankle.

Back
Top Bottom