Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Finally found a pair

1DEFFB14-39E7-423A-A031-59D83C6C36C2_zpscev0ugyk.jpg
1DEFFB14-39E7-423A-A031-59D83C6C36C2_zpscev0ugyk.jpg

i personally size up a whole size for the SPs but do keep in mind that I also have a wide feet

I was set on setting my true size. Now, I’m reconsidering. Lol
TTS in these have more than enough room, half down feel better more snug but not constricted in any way. The shoe itself looks long so if a half down works(for me it does) I’m going with it for the sake of not looking like speed boats...

TTS in these have more than enough room, half down feel better more snug but not constricted in any way. The shoe itself looks long so if a half down works(for me it does) I’m going with it for the sake of not looking like speed boats...

How much space do you have between your toes and the front of the shoe in your 10.5? I like to have at least one finger’s width space in between.

Your first pic really convinced me. Could you post up an updated comparison shot of your new 1/2 sized down VSFs and your LEs?

How much space do you have between your toes and the front of the shoe in your 10.5? I like to have at least one finger’s width space in between.

Your first pic really convinced me. Could you post up an updated comparison shot of your new 1/2 sized down VSFs and your LEs?
If that’s the case then you probably want to stick to your size. I have space in the 10.5 but it’s hard to gauge because the outsole comes up right on the big toe.

I’d go tts to be safe.. I actually went with my regular Lunar series size for these and they fit fine..

9.5 Racer/unpadded Trainer tts
10 Lunar 1/2/3; LE 1/2
10 VaporStreet
10 Epic React

I got my true size and they fit just fine. But I’m going to try to go down .5 size next time. There’s a little bit of space in the toebox but nothing ridiculous. I don’t have a wide foot by the way

I was set on setting my true size. Now, I’m reconsidering. Lol

.5 down was really snug to me with normal thickness no show socks. TTS was most comfortable, but .5 up would have worked if I needed to. If anything, you're better off going TTS. I'd choose .5 up rather than .5 down as well. Just didn't care for how tight they were. That said, they could have stretched or maybe even fit a lot better with say a Stance Super Invisible/Uniqlo type sock. I only had the .5 down because I was sent the wrong size.

If anyone needs a 10.5 in the reds. Kith has a pair:

https://kith.com/products/nike-vapor-street-flyknit-university-red-dark-team

And quite a few sizes in the black:

https://kith.com/products/nike-vapor-street-flyknit-black-anthracite

I got my true size and they fit just fine. But I’m going to try to go down .5 size next time. There’s a little bit of space in the toebox but nothing ridiculous. I don’t have a wide foot by the way

How much space did you have? Like a finger’s width?

I have a narrow/normal foot width, so I’m primarily concerned about the length of the shoe. That comparison pic was significant. I’m leaning toward going 1/2 down.

Sizing:
FKR: +1/2
FKT: TTS
LE1: TTS
Pegasus33: TTS
Free Flyknit NSW: -1/2
Zoom Fly: +1/2
Vapor Fly: TTS/+1/2
AM1: TTS
Lunaracer3: +1/2

How much space did you have? Like a finger’s width?

I have a narrow/normal foot width, so I’m primarily concerned about the length of the shoe. That comparison pic was significant. I’m leaning toward going 1/2 down.

Sizing:
FKR: +1/2
FKT: TTS
LE1: TTS
Pegasus33: TTS
Free Flyknit NSW: -1/2
Zoom Fly: +1/2
Vapor Fly: TTS/+1/2
AM1: TTS
Lunaracer3: +1/2

Well I’d say just under an inch of space in the front. We wear the same size for basically everything. I would compare the fit of these to the FKT’s and I go TTS or .5 down. I prefer the .5 size down but can also wear TTS with no problems

Back
Top Bottom