Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

2E121E6E-AAC0-4DD7-AEC7-205A632A2C70.jpeg

I hope Nike comes with more dope CWs. Blues are gonna be a problem I think a breed CW on these would be fire too.

I haven't seen the streets in person. The black is still available for around 166 and I'm tempted to cop that pair of reds for retail from KITH. In you guys opinion, is the red CW worth 25 more $?

I haven't seen the streets in person. The black is still available for around 166 and I'm tempted to cop that pair of reds for retail from KITH. In you guys opinion, is the red CW worth 25 more $?
They well worth retail anything under is added bonus.

cream is more tan than grey huh?

think ima go with olives more close to the red colorway with the fade midsole

god i hate those two guys who can't be bothered to make their research

"its basically the vaporfly elite or whatever made for marathon, so i guess it is a runner but then theres the streets so i feel like nike designed these more for aesthetics for casual use but ummmm, i don't know, it's more of a runner or casual shoes..."

it's like dude, you're doing a damn review and you're making 3-4 more other vids comparing to such and such shoes and probably one to see if you can play ball in it and you can't take 2 minutes to research the product

"there's rubber on the sole and two on the heel" and the other dude responds.. " that is exactly what it is" :lol: :smh: :sick:

^This. Sounds and looks like dudes smoked then thought it would be a good idea to make a sneaker video about a shoe that they have absolutely no knowledge of.

Hey guys!

Newbie here. I'm an 8.5 in Epic Reacts but a 9 in FKR, I'd like if I should do a 9 on these judging by the pics due to its narrowness. Thanks!

i feel like FKRs narrower but VSF are slightly longer

also, kind of crazy and it sucks that the LA Marathon has come and gone and there wasn't even a special SP for it

god i hate those two guys who can't be bothered to make their research

"its basically the vaporfly elite or whatever made for marathon, so i guess it is a runner but then theres the streets so i feel like nike designed these more for aesthetics for casual use but ummmm, i don't know, it's more of a runner or casual shoes..."

it's like dude, you're doing a damn review and you're making 3-4 more other vids comparing to such and such shoes and probably one to see if you can play ball in it and you can't take 2 minutes to research the product

"there's rubber on the sole and two on the heel" and the other dude responds.. " that is exactly what it is" :lol: :smh: :sick:
yea im not sure why people bother with the twink brothers. their too cool for school act makes them look dumb as rocks especially the white guy. he always looks like he just woke up and is scared to look directly into the camera

Back
Top Bottom