Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Got myself the triple black VS

I love how they feel. They really what they are advertised. A shoe with spring and pillow beneath it. :lol:

They feel so springy, Yet squishy at the same time. It's like your feet are propeled forward when you move, then when you just stand still or land your feet, they feel squishy. :lol:

Sizing wise,
I go half size up my TTS, and they feel awesome. I'm a wide footer, and always had problem dealing with narrow shoes. But these shoes are perfect. Width wise it's nice, legth wise it just give me like 1,5 to 2cm extra leght on toe box..

IMG_20180319_070943_HDR.jpg

Anyway, those cream is a real candy would love to grab them

Found on IG

Maybe this is a question for the Pegs forum, but so we've got Pegasus 35, Pegasus Turbo, and a ZoomX Pegasus 35. Is that right? Or is this maybe a pic of the final Pegasus Turbo w/ the ZoomX? All of the Pegasus Turbo pics I've seen have the racing stripe up the middle, but this looks more like the regular Pegasus 35 upper that we've already seen

yah I have not heard there to be a third Pegasus outside of the utility version but I don't think that has zoom x

I thought it was just the Peg35 and the Peg Turbo.

Maybe that’s a prototype.

That's what I thought as well but now I'm confused...

See a quote from LetsRun on this forum: http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8608470

"ZoomX has exceeded our expectations. I've been a part of almost every major innovation at NIKE, and I can confidently say the 4% is among the most significant performance advancements in our history. And this summer, ZoomX will be even more accessible through our celebrated Pegasus, with a new shoe called the Peg Turbo that will join the ZoomX Pegasus 35."

That quote along with this pic would lead me to believe that there are 3 options. Maybe I'm way off base here...

Maybe the CEO misspoke. That was back in Dec '17. Maybe he meant to simply say the Turbo will join the Peg 35.

the pic above migth just be an early prototype because Pegasus has pretty much got rid of the middle layer of midsole like the past models but it does still have flywire which isn't visible

maybe its an SP sample? the upper looks transparent

Maybe this is a question for the Pegs forum, but so we've got Pegasus 35, Pegasus Turbo, and a ZoomX Pegasus 35. Is that right? Or is this maybe a pic of the final Pegasus Turbo w/ the ZoomX? All of the Pegasus Turbo pics I've seen have the racing stripe up the middle, but this looks more like the regular Pegasus 35 upper that we've already seen

Everything I’ve seen is two models for the Pegasus 35. One with Zoom Air and Cushlon and the other with ZoomX and not sure what else.

I hope they release in tandem but it’s likely that they separate the releases. I just hope they make enough to meet demand. It seems like any new tech shoes (Vaporfly and Epic React) sell out instantly. As a runner once you wear out your shoe you can be waiting months for the next release.

at least epic react wasn't delayed/pushed back several times and they released in a handful of colorways which most can still be had

i'd be very surprised if the Peg Turbo sells out though, it doesn't look like the sleekest shoe out there

that's the pegasus 35 turbo in that picture that was just posted a little bit ago, and that could be the final design. they should be $180

If that’s the Peg Turbo, they look like a 2014 release. The one with the racing stripe looked pretty advanced. Heck, even the regular Peg35 looks more advanced.

there should be a stripe on the upper, but it looks like it isn't really that visible in that picture

Last edited:
Well, let's think about this a bit. First, I'm excited to see some sort of Pegasus with ZoomX; let's get that out the way. I am ready for this new Pegasus line-up!

Secondly... let's imagine this. Your regular soon-to-be-released Zoom Pegasus 35 will have a full-length Zoom Air with the same ol' traditional feel of the Pegasus line that's been the flagship of their running line. Then we have the Zoom Pegasus Turbo which has all kinds of ****: ZoomX, carbon fiber plate, and a heel Zoom Air unit. It would DEFINITELY make sense if there is somehow an in-betweener of those two shoes, which, I would imagine, is the ZoomX Pegasus 35, a Zoom Pegasus where the entire traditional Zoom Air+Cushlon midsole is replaced with just pure ZoomX foam (and MAYBE a Zoom Air unit in there somewhere, but I kinda doubt it). That's where I see that shoe standing in the picture of a possible Pegasus trio.

Plus, we've never seen isolated ZoomX before. Remember, these ZoomX shoes in the market, which are only Vaporflys, are coupled with a carbon fiber plate in there. If anything, we want to see isolated ZoomX cushioning and its performance.

EDIT -- I just realized something... that these "Boost-killing" vampire-living people that thought the VaporMax was gonna be it, and then thought the Epic Reacts were gonna be it, are gonna think THESE are it. EVERYONE, SHIELD THIS THREAD

Last edited:
Well, let's think about this a bit. First, I'm excited to see some sort of Pegasus with ZoomX; let's get that out the way. I am ready for this new Pegasus line-up!

Secondly... let's imagine this. Your regular soon-to-be-released Zoom Pegasus 35 will have a full-length Zoom Air with the same ol' traditional feel of the Pegasus line that's been the flagship of their running line. Then we have the Zoom Pegasus Turbo which has all kinds of ****: ZoomX, carbon fiber plate, and a heel Zoom Air unit. It would DEFINITELY make sense if there is somehow an in-betweener of those two shoes, which, I would imagine, is the ZoomX Pegasus 35, a Zoom Pegasus where the entire traditional Zoom Air+Cushlon midsole is replaced with just pure ZoomX foam (and MAYBE a Zoom Air unit in there somewhere, but I kinda doubt it). That's where I see that shoe standing in the picture of a possible Pegasus trio.

Plus, we've never seen isolated ZoomX before. Remember, these ZoomX shoes in the market, which are only Vaporflys, are coupled with a carbon fiber plate in there. If anything, we want to see isolated ZoomX cushioning and its performance.

EDIT -- I just realized something... that these "Boost-killing" vampire-living people that thought the VaporMax was gonna be it, and then thought the Epic Reacts were gonna be it, are gonna think THESE are it. EVERYONE, SHIELD THIS THREAD

This is the first I’m hearing a carbon fiber plate and zoom air will be in the Pegasus Turbo. Are you sure about that?

I put out a question on the instagram post. We'll see if he responds. The instagram post has #Nike #2018 and has 3 images, the first with the new epic react colorway, the zoomx model in the second, and an air max 270 in the third. I'm very curious now.

there should be a stripe on the upper, but it looks like it isn't really that visible in that picture

I thought the midsole was going to stay clean and just the midsole like the regular 35s with the texture and making it a two-piece midsole?
nike-pegasus-35-sample-2.jpg

28765534_1699375490101244_2125421152619724800_n.jpg

it looks like a step back in design even in comparison to how sleek the 35s look
nike-pegasus-35-first-look.jpg

Back
Top Bottom