Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The cream pair has a fsr on SNKRS right now. Not sure if it's been like that or not.
They "sold out" initially, but came back in stock so I was able to get my size.

Happy with how easily I was able to pick them up!

Agree 100% with everything you said. Although I haven’t found these hard to get. I got 4 pairs initially and ended up selling 3 after I found out how much I hate how unstable these are. Not to mention these wear down so quickly. Not worth the price but I get why Nike charges $250 for them. These are only for professionals or those running in marathons

And herein lies the problem. The VF are meant for road racing. I've seen so many reviews by people who ware wearing them out to dinner and stuff. It's a free world, so I'm not saying they should only be available to runners, but... buying the VF and wearing them casually is kind of like buying an Indy car and commuting to work with it. This is the only racing shoe I've seen so many people buying. The Streak 6 is probably a more comfortable casual shoe than the VF, and there was nowhere near the interest in those. Probably a culprit of the Breaking2 hype.

And BTW, I put 500+ miles on my original Ice Blue VF pair. Wore them for racing, long runs, and tempo/steady runs. All on the clean roads or treadmill. No jogging or casual wear. They finally broke down last week when I did a 22 miler on some crunchy snow/ice in MN. The abrasion from the ice wore off enough foam that I finally decided that my BC pair needs to step in. So they can last depending on how you are using them

so are both pairs old out on snkrs?

i can see there are sizes left but when i log in it doesn't show the size because i already made the purchase

it might make it to ndc

hopefully the blues aren't as hyped like these

so are both pairs old out on snkrs?

i can see there are sizes left but when i log in it doesn't show the size because i already made the purchase

it might make it to ndc

hopefully the blues aren't as hyped like these

They’re both sitting on the app in a FSR. Maybe these will go on sale and I can get them even cheaper haha

quadruple up :lol:

i might get another pair if they are on sale and then they have that extra discount promotion then 10%+ on ebates :rofl:

F50D309F-EB29-480D-8B59-298FFEFE69F8.jpeg
25AE2C32-1237-4954-9F40-BF9F7BB4CDAC.jpeg
70CD4A3C-6E3B-457B-B40F-DEC11B2D41D3.jpeg
EED1980A-9AE5-45E0-B7BD-165290E31AC9.jpeg

so these were gloosed over but which are which?

bottom ones are be-true?

really wish they change these up a bit but i guess they're saving the black upper for OW

so these were gloosed over but which are which?

bottom ones are be-true?

really wish they change these up a bit but i guess they're saving the black upper for OW

the volt pair was posted a few pages back with a user saying that they were picked up in china.

not bostons then i assume?

has nike officially announced the shoes for the boston marathon?

i know there's the peg35 and it was a store releasing them early but are there more detail on them?

I havnt seen anything from Nike for this marathon other than a pair of pants. Ive been waiting to see if they do something. Heartbreakrunco put pics up of the pegasus on their Ig story (gone now) and it didnt seem to have any sort of logo on it associating it with Boston like shoes from prior years.

Ran a half in 1:51:44 today in the VF.
Doubled up on socks to reduce rubbing on one arch. Pleased with my time.

I'm definitely 20-25 lbs overweight and am not a serious runner.

Overweight or not, a half marathon is more running than I have done in the last month. Keep it up.

i just noticed but on the upper right is also a blue-ish midsole, maybe it'll go with the white upper on the lower left of the pic? it's the only upper that we haven't seen yet unless that midsole is just a mold?

29737872_1718956258161975_1609000418161983488_n.jpg

On April 11, it will be available in a new Obsidian/Metallic colorway in North America, China and Japan at the following retailers:

North America: nike.com, Nike Boston, Heartbreak Hill Running Company, Eastbay, Running Warehouse and at select running specialty stores
China: nike.com, Topsports, Pousheng and Highwave
Japan: nike.com and Nike Harajuku

On April 19, the shoe will be available in Europe on nike.com, at NTL, Pro Direct and Sportsshoes.

i just noticed but on the upper right is also a blue-ish midsole, maybe it'll go with the white upper on the lower left of the pic? it's the only upper that we haven't seen yet unless that midsole is just a mold?

29737872_1718956258161975_1609000418161983488_n.jpg
Fuuuuuuk...a “Calypso” Vapor Street would be FIRE! For the first time in my life I’d triple up on those.

I think it's good news that we're getting a new CW for the VF 4%!! That said, this Obsidian color isn't doing much for me. I've got a couple of fresh pairs of 4% in the closet (Bright Crimson and Vast Grey). If that weren't the case I'd probably buy these just to have another backup pair. But I'm gonna pass on these ones, this CW is drab. Now if they were to release a white pair, or some other CW that pops, I'm jump at them.

Back
Top Bottom