Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

If those are indeed the offwhites, it's such a lazy design compared to the original. They basically just changed the colors on the sp.

I think it's good news that we're getting a new CW for the VF 4%!! That said, this Obsidian color isn't doing much for me. I've got a couple of fresh pairs of 4% in the closet (Bright Crimson and Vast Grey). If that weren't the case I'd probably buy these just to have another backup pair. But I'm gonna pass on these ones, this CW is drab. Now if they were to release a white pair, or some other CW that pops, I'm jump at them.

I’m debating on returning a bright crimson pair and picking up the obsidian.

29093345_231923474019697_7889085676929417216_n.jpg

white VF's soon come?

On another note, we're about less than 24hrs away from the latest VF release and no product page on NDC? i remember when they would have the option of receiving early notification in order to get a pair.

Wonder if they smartened up and produced more units based on prior releases went. We'll see tomorrow...

this was actually announced on their website though, i don't remember the last releases (vast greys and royals) being announced, it just popped up one day iirc (maybe a day before it actually released?)

it is weird that they've never put it on snkrs though, they put the VS there and most sizes ended up on ndc later that day

VFs are almost guaranteed to sell out and i wouldn't be surprised if these are on short supply too, eastbay sold out pretty quick

this one is the first with the colored midsole too (looks greyish) so hopefully these are signs of things to come

Nike-News-4-Percent-Running-Shoe_native_1600.jpeg

Yes, it seems like they only did it with the Ice Blue and Bright Crimsons.

I've only got under 50mi on my VF's. strictly used for racing and rarely on 3-4 mi runs but I am contemplating these....

hope everyone else thinks theyre aight too. i did see another similar colorway, but instead of the volt on the outsole, it was a bluish green gradient

^ ^ ^
let us know how it holds up, i noticed that the rubber layer on the forefoot on these two pairs are as soft as the midsole so i don't think nike put a more robust rubber in there

in the black pair, you can tell that the rubber on the forefoot is harder than the midsole

they should have at least made the track stripes on the upper volt colorway too.. also anybody has had luck finding replacement laces for these?

29740375_1672982926131680_7828768491959222272_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom