Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

2B3825A3-CA4B-4336-A1C5-4B87B2CE5BAB.jpeg

Just missing the Tokyos now. Can’t wait to grab a group shot with the others once I’m back.

would u recommend going 1/2 size up in the elites then? i don't think i've seen 11.5 anywhere. when they were offered in nyc u could only buy 11 and 12.

I’d say you could get away with going .5 up especially if you’re planning on using this for distance running. The elites although having the same build as the vapor streets since they have no flex through the midfoot feels more snug.

i go 1/2 size up in the react, zoom fly, and 4%. only nike running shoe in a while i went TTS was the pegasus 35.

Your mileage may vary (no pun intended), but after a lot of trial and error I’ve settled on:

Vaporfly 4% = .5 down
Epic React = TTS
Vapor Street = TTS
Zoom Fly = TTS
Pegasus 35 = TTS
Zoom Fly SP = .5 up

]

Tokyos will be mine someday :nthat:

:wow: Damn man...seeing this just hurts sooo bad....

Id murder 7/10 dudes walking around for just one pair....

I dont ever regret not picking up kicks, if you are patient enough they always come back around...

But damn..biggest regret of my sneakerhead career is not picking up these damn things for the NYC marathon when I had the invite....

Anyway....congrats homie...

What size are you again?? lol....

28A1A831-B3D8-4A70-A386-95D5C2BC5319.jpeg
F97B2EE3-C9F7-4612-A8E8-C8817BAC76BD.jpeg
10EF0736-8A9D-49C9-9CD1-C75F585A5B98.jpeg

Tokyos will be mine someday :nthat:

Absolutely insane! LOVE IT. Probably the most complete Elite collection in the world (and I’m sure the Tokyo will cross your path). Since you’re an Elite guru, would you know if they come in half sizes? I’m 11.5 (TTS) in Zoom Fly and Vapor Street, 12 in Zoom Fly SP, and 11 in 4%.

Last edited:
Absolutely insane! LOVE IT. Probably the most complete Elite collection in the world (and I’m sure the Tokyo will cross your path). Since you’re an Elite guru, would you know if they come in half sizes? I’m 11.5 (TTS) in Zoom Fly and Vapor Street, 12 in Zoom Fly SP, and 11 in 4%.

Hey bud yep the only elites that came in half sizes i believe were the Flyprints but between a 11 or 12 I personally would get them in a 12 as they seem to fit slightly more snug then the Vapor Streets.

Are these OW Zoom Fly Mercurials as good for running as the existing Zoom Fly and Zoom Fly SP? Debating whether to try for them or not.

Your mileage may vary (no pun intended), but after a lot of trial and error I’ve settled on:

Vaporfly 4% = .5 down
Epic React = TTS
Vapor Street = TTS
Zoom Fly = TTS
Pegasus 35 = TTS
Zoom Fly SP = .5 up
I agree. Especially after runnin in the 4% there was little room and ended up having sore calves afterwards

Back
Top Bottom