Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

can't be an fk sample if it has no flyknit so those aren't the mercurials, just zfsp off whites

and the designers already claim the zf has react already

Well... I’m 11.5 in Epic React and went for 11.5 in these Vapor Streets even though I read some people recommend half sizing down. With medium (normal) thickness socks they’re still a little roomy around the toes but if I went half down they would definitely feel very snug around the ankles. I prefer the room up front especially after wearing the Epics which IMHO are too snug (for me) for every day wear. I tried half size up in Epics and there were just too big.

Thanks, V vaporflyx

Yeah. I'm debating whether to get my Racer size or my Epic reacts size. I hate my feet :lol:

If anyone here has a comparison pic of Epic Reacts and Vaporflys that would be great :D

Full shots of the BeTrue CW. June 6th. AR4348-105. $150.

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-5.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-1.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-3.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-4.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-6.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-betrue-ar4348-105-2.jpg

Thanks, V vaporflyx

Yeah. I'm debating whether to get my Racer size or my Epic reacts size. I hate my feet :lol:

If anyone here has a comparison pic of Epic Reacts and Vaporflys that would be great :D

I don't have a comparison pic, but I'm in the camp of wearing the same size in Vapor Streets as my Epic Reacts. There's definitely a little more room in the toe on the VS because they run slightly long; however, .5 down was very snug especially because of that rubber overlay on the tip of the toes. It all depends on what kind of fit is your preference. If they had a 9.25 though I'd probably wear those in the Vapor Streets :lol:.

For reference I have a normal width foot and wear a 9.5 in the Zoom Fly, Vapormax, and AM 270 as well. I need to measure my feet on a Brannock device though since it's been a while and I feel like nobody really knows what their "true" size is these days haha.

Man those White/Wolf Grey VSFs are tempting. The Mercurial Zoom Flys dropping as part of the OFF WHITE World Cup collection next month, hopefully Flyknit Zoom Flys follow soon.

Fam what do you suggest for a casual runner (15 miles a week) the Pegasus 35, Reacts, or Zoom Fly? I tried them on and they all feel great.

^^^
For casual or recoveryjogging/running, I’d say Pegasus and React.

Zoom Fly is a great shoe but really meant for runners doing speed runs, race days, and whatnot.

I’m sure there’s a lot more true runners in here that can give more input than me.

Back
Top Bottom