Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Yeah last year the Flyknit Racer was available/restocking throughout the month so I imagine this and the Epic React will stick around while the Vapormax and 270 will be actually limited.

07/05
WMNS EXP-X14
MICA GREEN/WHITE-STORM PINK-TWILIGHT MARSH-BLACK
WHITE/WOLF GREY-BLACK

20180607002002_original.jpg

20180607001956_original.jpg

The Prototype 1, the shoe created for the concept project “Nike ACG 3D Flyprint” from Janis Sne, highlights the worlds of data performance, ACG design history, and innovation.

Each Prototype 1 uses a full 3D printed Flyprint upper, which is both lightweight and ultra-breathable, and covers the Flyprint with a Gore-Tex membrane that is water-proof and breathable.

Throughout the upper, Flywire technology wraps beneath the arch of your foot in order to help provide comfortable 360-degree support. Underfoot, a wide second generation React outsole provides a stable base for more balance on rougher terrains. The design of the outsole reminds us of some of the data mapping outsole designs from Nike used on models like the Kobe 9 and Vaporfly 4%.

2.png

1.jpg

20180607002018_original.jpg

The Prototype 1, the shoe created for the concept project “Nike ACG 3D Flyprint” from Janis Sne, highlights the worlds of data performance, ACG design history, and innovation.

Each Prototype 1 uses a full 3D printed Flyprint upper, which is both lightweight and ultra-breathable, and covers the Flyprint with a Gore-Tex membrane that is water-proof and breathable.

Throughout the upper, Flywire technology wraps beneath the arch of your foot in order to help provide comfortable 360-degree support. Underfoot, a wide second generation React outsole provides a stable base for more balance on rougher terrains. The design of the outsole reminds us of some of the data mapping outsole designs from Nike used on models like the Kobe 9 and Vaporfly 4%.

2.png

1.jpg

I'm putting these on my calendar if this concept becomes the real deal available for purchase.

2.png

1.jpg

Super techy I know they’re gonna be comfortable with the react too. But I thought ACG was supposed to be waterproof?

from tracktalk:

A Nike rep came into the store I work in today with a lot of the new shoes that are releasing soon. I was not allowed to take pictures, but I got to try on the new Vomero that we've been seeing on some pros, which felt awesome. Unfortunately it won't release until 2019. He also had the Structure 22, Epic React 2 and Odyssey React 2, which will just feature changes in the uppers from the current models but look nice.

The highlight was the Zoom Fly 2. It, along with the Vaporfly 2 will have a flyknit upper. The Zoom Fly 2 will also have a carbon fiber plate just like the Vaporfly. The main difference will be the React foam vs ZoomX. I'm not sure if this was already known, but the current Zoom Fly has react foam as well, but they weren't far enough along in the development process to market it as such. The Lunar foam that it was marketed as having is only an outer layer, the bulk of the shoe is React.

I was hoping he would have some sample spikes, but he did not. Just thought this was some interesting information that I would pass along!

ZF2 with flyknit and cf plate and react sounds too good to be true at $150 price tag so i assume it's going to go up in price?

the vaporstreet has flyknit and react with no plate and a casual shoe already cost $180, i know it doesn't always add-up like that when it comes to shoes but within the same line

from tracktalk:

A Nike rep came into the store I work in today with a lot of the new shoes that are releasing soon. I was not allowed to take pictures, but I got to try on the new Vomero that we've been seeing on some pros, which felt awesome. Unfortunately it won't release until 2019. He also had the Structure 22, Epic React 2 and Odyssey React 2, which will just feature changes in the uppers from the current models but look nice.

The highlight was the Zoom Fly 2. It, along with the Vaporfly 2 will have a flyknit upper. The Zoom Fly 2 will also have a carbon fiber plate just like the Vaporfly. The main difference will be the React foam vs ZoomX. I'm not sure if this was already known, but the current Zoom Fly has react foam as well, but they weren't far enough along in the development process to market it as such. The Lunar foam that it was marketed as having is only an outer layer, the bulk of the shoe is React.

I was hoping he would have some sample spikes, but he did not. Just thought this was some interesting information that I would pass along!

Great info. Did you hear a release time frame for the ZF 2?

from tracktalk:

Thanks for the info! I guess the bit of foam that you can see embedded in this image is the react.
880848-401-108.jpg

from tracktalk:

I just posted a video in the Pegasus thread asking about React in the ZF1 and you answered my question! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom