Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Concept has 35% off using MAY35
3641B25A-0D88-41AD-971E-F1C690929B46.jpeg

Sweet. I picked up two! Thanks bro.

^^^
For casual or recoveryjogging/running, I’d say Pegasus and React.

Zoom Fly is a great shoe but really meant for runners doing speed runs, race days, and whatnot.

I’m sure there’s a lot more true runners in here that can give more input than me.

I agree that you would want the Pegasus or Epic React. The choice between these two would come down to preference between softness of the sole and comfort of the upper. You can go wrong with either of these two.

Looks like they re-enforced the toebox on those things...Should make the fit even more weird for me...

Picked up the bright crimson pair recently and it took me a couple sizes to get the fit right...At first I went with my normal size 12 but found the extra space in the toebox area made the shoe feel sloppy in that area...Midfoot and heel felt perfect...Decided to try an 11.5 and while the toebox area felt much better the midfoot and heel / ankle area were just way too tight...Ended up with the 12’s and after putting them to work they’ve formed to my foot very nicely and I don’t notice that extra toe space as much...

Anyway I might have to pass on this football pair though simply because that toebox looks massive...

the dots probably only for the OW version though, the regular ZFFK won't have that

probably react, they already claim that the ZF has react core already and i don't think they'll use full react until ZF2 but I could be wrong, ZF with flyknit and full react is almost VF4% level (in the vid below if you start from the beginning, they mention ZoomX is a lighter React along with explaining that the ZF has a react core with older lunar as a carrier)

^^^
For casual or recoveryjogging/running, I’d say Pegasus and React.

Zoom Fly is a great shoe but really meant for runners doing speed runs, race days, and whatnot.

I’m sure there’s a lot more true runners in here that can give more input than me.
I've gotten so used to the zoom fly's for running. Therefore, they work fine casually for me as well :smile:

all white streets tomorrow, yall think these are going sell out?

not sure if i should cop or just wait...

32638559_221649351766274_2985467175159988224_n.jpg

not much hype but all whites at times has different interest levels, sometimes people like it more so i am curious

first two colorways sold relatively well though, the red ones were gone within seconds while the all black stayed longer, it never hit sales like the olives and sails are doing now

dont know why nike dont lift exclusions off alot of their shoes just rotting on their website

i could have sworn saw that somewhere a while back, probably as a sample but i think saw the womens pair

Back
Top Bottom