Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

it might be altered or repurposed ZoomX like they are using on the Pegasus Turbo

they probably want it more durable since the VF4% is a race day shoe while this might be a casual/regular day running shoe

it's probably a way to offer it at a cheaper price and keep the VF4% ZoomX compound more special for race day shoes

Basically what I’m thinking too...Keeps that bit of prestige on the 4%...

it might be altered or repurposed ZoomX like they are using on the Pegasus Turbo

they probably want it more durable since the VF4% is a race day shoe while this might be a casual/regular day running shoe

it's probably a way to offer it at a cheaper price and keep the VF4% ZoomX compound more special for race day shoes

Peg Turbo isn't full zoomX? That's disappointing.

Nike described it as repurposed which could mean they have to change the rubber compound a bit not only so they can charge less (no one wants a $200 pair of pegasus) and last longer for daily runs

we're just gon' have to wait and see, looks like there won't be any zoom bags on the turbo so a full zoomx without a plate might have your foot sinking in the insole too much that could make it harder to run than easier with their claim of greatest energy return (though all shoe companies claim to have the greatest energy return on their newest models :lol: )

Men's NIKE® AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 TURBO :: Get with the quickness in the most efficient cushion by Nike in your daily road dog with the Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo edition running shoes. Rev up your cushion with new Zoom X repurposed from coveted marathon-winning Vaporfly 4% material for smoother touchdowns and speedy release. Say "ahhh," as soon as you pull 'em on thanks to the soft mesh and partial bootie holding your foot with 100% plushness. Take flight in your Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo shaping to your foot for ultimate comfort. Swoosh!

Features & Benefits:
  • Engineered mesh upper and partial bootie: Provides a supportive feel
  • Flywire cables integrate with the laces: Wraps the midfoot and arch for a dynamic fit
  • Beveled heel: Optimizes initial touchdown and transition
  • Nike ZoomX foam: Delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet
  • Drop: 10 mm

Hi

Attachments

• 10b8ee8724e9bb9abd400be5b1f2376e6acb7924.jpg
    10b8ee8724e9bb9abd400be5b1f2376e6acb7924.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 114
  • ee1efd3f7a7063ec49ef0b957f67ea9074bc17e6.jpg
    ee1efd3f7a7063ec49ef0b957f67ea9074bc17e6.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 101
Saludos desde Costa Rica, yo uso Nike pegasus 34 talla 9 y Nike streak 6 en 9.5, que me recomiendan en Vaporfly 4%
Yo también uso un 9 para los Pegasus 33, 35, y Zoom Fly. Me queda poquito campo con el 9 de el Zoom Fly so a lo mejor le quedaría mejor un 8.5 o 9. Me imagino que el 9.5 estaría muy grande

Are the Off-Whites that drop this week essentially the Zoom Fly 2? Trying to figure out if they'll make a decent running shoe or not.

Are the Off-Whites that drop this week essentially the Zoom Fly 2? Trying to figure out if they'll make a decent running shoe or not.

It’s the Zoom Fly sole with a flyknit upper, which would most likely make for an above average running shoe.

Yo también uso un 9 para los Pegasus 33, 35, y Zoom Fly. Me queda poquito campo con el 9 de el Zoom Fly so a lo mejor le quedaría mejor un 8.5 o 9. Me imagino que el 9.5 estaría muy grande
En zoom fly me recomiendas 9 o 9.5

About damn time

Not sure why it’s labeled college navy when all the pics make it appear to be clearly a more royal blue

Also, is this the last CW or has there been leaks of any others?

actually has react according to hibbets so i guess it belongs in the React Thread

Product Details#M0266
Drawing inspiration from Nike Running shoes such as the Nike Zoom Drive, Nike EXP-X14 SE White Men's Shoe races off the track and onto the street with a fast design and shape. Nike React technology delivers lightweight durability and a smooth feel while the layered upper showcases bold "JDI" branding.

Benefits
  • Design and shape are inspired by Nike Running shoes to create a fast look.
  • Nike React technology delivers lightweight cushioning.
  • Layered materials on the upper showcase the Flywire cables underneath.
  • Full rubber outsole for traction and durability.

ok wtf, kicksonfire says it has modified ZoomX:

For starters, the shoe comes with a semi-translucent upper supported by the Flywire lacing system which results in a flexible and lightweight feel. Adding comfort to the aesthetics of the shoe is the updated lightweight ZoomX foam midsole paired up with the structural sculpting and a torsion plate embedded rubber outsole.

:lol: :sick::smh:
i'll probably believe hibbetts though

wait for nike to release info on it but from what i'm reading, lifestyle shoe confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom