Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I have a question here

Which one offers better cushion running on the treadmill:

Vaporfly, adidas Boost, Nike Epic react or Nike Zoom All out?

Anybody have experience?

Epic React then Vaporfly

almost anything boost are heavy as bricks and zoom all outs are too unstable
Thanks I’ll try Epic React then

My pure boost are okay
Just wanted something that has more cushion

Tried Vapormax Plus on treadmill...... best cushion ever but no lateral support, which will cause plantar fasciitis....

Zoom all out are great for playing basketball (shooting practice).
But I quit playing basketball lol

i mainly use zoom all out for going to theme parks and that thing feels like i am going to roll my ankles just from walking

also check out the Pegasus 35 though, it's worth a try for a cheaper price

ok wtf, kicksonfire says it has modified ZoomX:

For starters, the shoe comes with a semi-translucent upper supported by the Flywire lacing system which results in a flexible and lightweight feel. Adding comfort to the aesthetics of the shoe is the updated lightweight ZoomX foam midsole paired up with the structural sculpting and a torsion plate embedded rubber outsole.

:lol: :sick::smh:
i'll probably believe hibbetts though

According to the article on Nike, it’s React foam...

Vaporfly 4% Flyknit (looks like the Pegasus 35 Bright Crimson/Gym Red/Football Grey/Gridiron color way)

red-vaporfly.jpg

Don’t know if I posted it before but that’s the first colorway releasing to the public.

According to the article on Nike, it’s React foam...

appreciate the heads up:

EXP-X14
The Nike Sportswear EXP-X14 both remembers Nike’s history and pushes the boundaries of lifestyle footwear through the use of numbers and transparent design elements. Here’s what you need to know about it.

The name and numbers

• EXP is shorthand for “experiment,” which was essentially how the Nike Sportswear designers adapted performance running features into a lifestyle shoe.
  • The second part of the shoe’s name, X14, was the original internal codename for Nike React technology (which is used in the shoe’s midsole to provide cushion for all-day comfort).
  • N3546, which is printed on the medial side, represents Steve Prefontaine’s fastest mile (3 minutes and 54.6 seconds) and nods to Nike’s rich history in running.
Its look

• With its translucent upper, this shoe is a modern take on the Nike Zoom Drive (a late-90s running shoe).
  • The exposed TPU plate that cuts across the midsole and tapered heel emulate the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% shoes worn by Breaking2 athletes.
The Nike Sportswear EXP-X14 will be available beginning June 28 via SNEAKRS in Europe. From July 5, the shoe will be available from the Nike SNKRS app in North America, Greater China on nike.com and at select retailers.

The black upper/white sole SPs that were seen on IG are out. I don’t think I’ve seen anything about these since that random post. I saw them in a footaction

Reminds me, saw the Hyper Royal and TB ZF’s @ an outlet in NY. Sitting @ $90 which was a little too much for me. Wish it was an FF weekend, would’ve bought another pair for sure.

Black & gold pair I found on eBay a few months back. Seller said stated they found at an outlet or was a sample, something along those lines.

i am probably done with regular ZFs but it's gon be hard to resist those black golds

crazy that nike didn't release any pairs with a colored midsole outside of the NYC SPs and all blacks (plus maybe that one pair with slightly grey midsole), i hope this isn't the case with ZF2s

The black and gold are FAKE!! I have a pair that I bought from a guy on instagram who said he was a Nike Athlete. When they came in they were significantly smaller than all my other ZF size 9s and the shoe laces were extremely long not to mention the way they were laced was completely different than ZFs from NDC. A couple days later he posted a picture of some Vaporfly colorways that were also fake but not nearly as good quality as the ZFs. I ran In them a couple times but decided to stop due to sizing issues and being unsure if quality of the material would be sufficient enough to keep me from getting injured.

the guy in front? looks like the regular 35s
34494527_2077028355950947_8568924569765675008_n.jpg

Evan Jager is the guy looking at the camera with the grey shoes. Those look slightly different, at least the upper does. And that's probably Mo Ahmed in the back left (black guy you can't see) and looks like he might have the same shoes on. The tongue and the swooshes are definitely unique and different to the regular 35s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom