Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I'll wait on a major price cut before i purchase them. When i say major, I mean like 60% - 70%.

Gwen Jorgensen's customized Vaporfly 4% spikes

http://www.letsrun.com/news/2018/06/gwen-jorgensen-wore-custom-nike-vaporly-4-spike-usatf-nationals/

Shoes-Thumbnail-400x225.jpg
AE5I4796-400x267.jpeg
AE5I4784-400x267.jpeg
AE5I4779-267x400.jpeg

Vapor Street React can be used for running, right??

I'll be trying them out for steady state runs and speed on roads soon and I'll report back.
I actually chatted with Nike support about it. After consulting their "elite team," they said that the Vapor Street is basically a running shoe that's marketed as a lifestyle shoe. To me, it honestly seems like a Zoom Fly 2 without a plate.

Also, HELLO! I'm new here, sort of. I've been on these forums for over a year just reading and looking and finally decided to join the party.

Are those grey / black making it to the states? Wonder if it will be a super limited release?

most likely, Japan just seems to get this line first for some reason

just keep an eye out on SNKRS or this thread, once it's up, it will be posted here

Bought a pair of the black/whites on ebay for $85 shipped thanks to the 15% off coupon. 3rd pair of running shoes this month and I just started running again... went a bit overboard but I should be good for the next couple of years.

haven’t been in this thread in a while but on vacation and saw those new SPs sitting in a Foot Action out on Waikiki in Hawaii.

Looks real good in person and might have to cop before I leave to replace my Oreos that are pretty beat

Attachments

• 6A9D04B1-C7B9-45B1-9592-A348DE12AF13.jpeg
    6A9D04B1-C7B9-45B1-9592-A348DE12AF13.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 62
haven’t been in this thread in a while but on vacation and saw those new SPs sitting in a Foot Action out on Waikiki in Hawaii.

Looks real good in person and might have to cop before I leave to replace my Oreos that are pretty beat

Those look very similar to the NYC zoom flys SP...

Got these in today. I dunno. They are a bit underwhelming as far as looks. Might return them. They are comfy on foot and run TTS if anybody is wondering.

D5CEC5AB-F9E0-44E5-8677-7DB5E9D06C7A.jpeg

I read some conflicting opinion on that EXP-14. Some said they're comfy, others think otherwise. Same thing w sizing. Hopefully my local mall would carry these this Friday so I can try on.

i thought those were the taupes

nike got to stop doing every shade of gradients, they did it with the vapormax by releasing like 12 black colorways and then followed up by about 8 different shades of grey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom