Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Have you guys tried the R8 roller? I first tried it during TSP. I was so impressed with how I felt after a session that got my own lol
I’ve been using the Hyperice vibrating roller and it’s worked pretty well for me. I have a hypervolt coming eventually as well. I haven’t tried the R8 though is that the handheld one?

I had posed that question in either this thread or the Peg Turbo and was told it is all Lunarlon?
Nope. Posted a video a number of pages back where a designer at Nike talks about it being React encased in a Lunarlon core (same sole unit on ZF and ZF SP). For some reason Nike has never updated the specs. The ZF2 will be full React.

Just heard that the VF2 aka Flyknit VF will release 12 september in Europe. Think the launch will be set up around the Berlin marathon that will be held that weekend. No info on CW

not sure why mrporter is charging $170 for these ZFs but it's a nice cw
1061079_mrp_e1_xl.jpg

are they charging shipping on top + tax if you atc? if not, then they're more than likely including it with that price

personally cant stand when some places do that.

nah, the other zoomflys are priced at $150 though

standard shipping is free and they do add tax on checkout but probably just a mistake since it's part of the new release

^ just picked up a pair of MC 3.0's for $43 off ebay and looking for a very cheap pair of ZF's to have govrn sole swap

is that blue in the midsole? need one that has black in a 10.5 at the same price point or less that you posted

^ just picked up a pair of MC 3.0's for $43 off ebay and looking for a very cheap pair of ZF's to have govrn sole swap

is that blue in the midsole? need one that has black in a 10.5 at the same price point or less that you posted
midsole stripe is navy.

Yea, that’s the kind of deal I need

Well if somehow you end up going back out of the kindness of your heart, let me know lol

Kind of want that deal for a pair and return my SP’s I paid double that for. Rather beat a non-SP pair for running.

Any insight?

Kind of want that deal for a pair and return my SP’s I paid double that for. Rather beat a non-SP pair for running.

Any insight?
:lol: I literally just boxed up my SP’s that I picked up during the 20% off sale. I’m of the same train of thought. I’d rather beat up a non-SP being that they are way cheaper.

Last edited:
:lol: I literally just boxed up my SP’s that picked up during the 20% off sale. I’m of the same train of thought. I’d rather beat up a non-SP being that they are way cheaper.
What color SP’s? The breaking 2 colorway too clean I like em casually tbh.
They’re clearing stock right now on the standard GRs.

^Only for the fact I purchased them to run in but I’d rather save the money and run in the blue colorway that only cost $50.

Just got the breaking2s from the sale to add to my very small collection of SPs after missing out on them last year. Oreos are pretty much beat and yellowed from heavy wear and running in them, only pair that I sized half up on instead of full size so they’re a bit snug but perfect for running.

Can’t wait to see the Flyknit variations come out the next couple months!

Attachments

• 2396DB64-AA31-446F-8839-75870C036665.jpeg
    2396DB64-AA31-446F-8839-75870C036665.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 60
Just got the breaking2s from the sale to add to my very small collection of SPs after missing out on them last year. Oreos are pretty much beat and yellowed from heavy wear and running in them, only pair that I sized half up on instead of full size so they’re a bit snug but perfect for running.

Can’t wait to see the Flyknit variations come out the next couple months!

hows the lateral side of your oreos? seems pretty inconsistent from pair to pair i see here and there on the outer wavy stripes. some with little wear are peeling and others with heavy wear are still intact. reason why i rather use the regular ZFs to start running.

Back
Top Bottom