Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

New to NT but I’ve been following along for months and gotta say y’all are awesome.

Last edited:
For the life of me, I can't remember how the inital release of the VF Elite went, can't remember if it was in the UK or Berlin

2nd limited release was selection via NRC app in NYC
https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-zoom-vaporfly-elite-2017.660387/page-79#post-28958040

3rd limited release was event registration in Tokyo
https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=94925

First was EU based. Record a 5k Run on NRC on Berlin Marathon Sunday, and you got it unlocked on the Nike + app for a week.

New to NT but I’ve been following along for months and gotta say y’all are awesome.
Don’t get used to it. The other threads are filled with trolls and savages. This is one of the few threads where people actually still help each other out with out expecting anything in return.

Don’t get used to it. The other threads are filled with trolls and savages. This is one of the few threads where people actually still help each other out with out expecting anything in return.
Yeah I keep to this thread and pegasus mainly for running purposes.

FGL_332652541_40_a-Nike-Mens-Zoom-Flyknit-Running-Shoes-Blue-White-AR4561-400.jpeg
There an ETA on this colorway?

Welcome!

Yep, this thread, the Pegasus thread, and the NT Running Performance thread here are the threads to follow. The Epic React is a hit or miss in the React thread, so there'll be times where we discuss it in the running thread. Regardless, a lot of good reliable people here providing information, tips and discussion topics here all related to running. Hell, these guys gave me great tips on how to improve my conditioning for running since I have to be on a break from running because of my right knee being irritated.

Just... don't go to the Adidas threads. At least that's what I've heard... :lol:

There an ETA on this colorway?

We haven't seen any timeline for that one yet, only the black/orange/pink CW that Nike is hyping (9/13). I personally would go for the blue one and the grey/crimson one, but I'll prob end up grabbing whatever CW comes out first just because I'm wanting to see how these feel.

Edit: I defer to the all knowing B bluegrey

Welcome!

Yep, this thread, the Pegasus thread, and the NT Running Performance thread here are the threads to follow. The Epic React is a hit or miss in the React thread, so there'll be times where we discuss it in the running thread. Regardless, a lot of good reliable people here providing information, tips and discussion topics here all related to running. Hell, these guys gave me great tips on how to improve my conditioning for running since I have to be on a break from running because of my right knee being irritated.

Just... don't go to the Adidas threads. At least that's what I've heard... :lol:
Thanks, and here’s to a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
We haven't seen any timeline for that one yet, only the black/orange/pink CW that Nike is hyping (9/13). I personally would go for the blue one and the grey/crimson one, but I'll prob end up grabbing whatever CW comes out first just because I'm wanting to see how these feel.

Edit: I defer to the all knowing B bluegrey
I’m looking forward to adding it into rotation between the Turbo and VF4%. But, I’m gonna try to wait for that colorway. I’m gonna. Try.

Back
Top Bottom