Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I am color blind (disclaimer), but I'm pretty sure the new Serena's (and others) are not orange, but green.

Hmm. Looks like you're right about some of the new ones (orange Blazers in particular) having green tags, but the tag is a dark forest green type of color instead of a bright neon green color.

3D5CB7FE-2145-4AFF-8A08-75B471A4CCAE.jpeg
Looks like someone spilled Kool-Aid on em.

That could be the combo! Initially, I had my second pair of Acais to be swapped onto a LunarEpic sole, but I’m considering these ZF soles. Another good one would be the Crimson/Flash Pink FKR.

I've been jealous of all your FKR/Lunar swaps thus far, so I'm sure they'll be good regardless!

ZF donor soles acquired for $48 ($60 with 20% off) at the outlets. I just need to figure out which upper to use... CAC79A17-41FF-4A73-BE1A-2B1E46606BC3.jpeg

Just left the outlets and the only interesting pairs they had were the breaking2’s and some TB FKT’s

Passed on both.

Need a deal as good as yours to sole swap these cheap MC 3.0’s I got off eBay, otherwise I’m falling back on this plan

Just left the outlets and the only interesting pairs they had were the breaking2’s and some TB FKT’s

Passed on both.

Need a deal as good as yours to sole swap these cheap MC 3.0’s I got off eBay, otherwise I’m falling back on this plan
How much were the breaking 2’s

ZF donor soles acquired for $48 ($60 with 20% off) at the outlets. I just need to figure out which upper to use... CAC79A17-41FF-4A73-BE1A-2B1E46606BC3.jpeg
Ugh just bought some for my girl for $99 (used a gift card) on Nike.com. Time to hit the outlets - I should probably call first lol.

Vaporfly elite
Vaporfly 4%
Zoomfly
Vaporstreet
Zoomfly SP
Zoomfly Street

****ed if I know every model lol

Vaporfly elite
Vaporfly 4%
Zoomfly
Vaporstreet
Zoomfly SP
Zoomfly Street

Plus the following:

Zoom Fly Flyknit
Off-White x Nike Zoom Fly Mercurial Flyknit
Vaporfly 4% Flyknit
Mercurial Vapor
Mercurial VaporX
Vapor Untouchable
Zoom Vapor
Zoom Vapor RF
Vapormax
NikeGrip Vapor
Vapor Field
Vapor Unstrung
Vapor 48
Vapor Power
Vapor Jet
Vapor Knit
Vapor Energy
Pro Vapor
Vapor Elite
Vapor Speed Turf
Vapor Shops
Vicks VaporRub

+ a lot more...

Last edited:
Nike FINALLY lifted promo code restrictions from the Vapor Streets (Riverrocks)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom