Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Free Next Day shipping was a nice add on too.

how? mine didn't have the free overnight shipping

I placed my order through NDC and I had a 20% off coupon code, though I had to settle for a 9.5
du9jVGG.png

I placed my order through NDC and I had a 20% off coupon code, though I had to settle for a 9.5

If you signed up for early access through the Nike+ App the free next day shipping was made available

Attachments

• IMG_2348.PNG
    IMG_2348.PNG
    118.5 KB · Views: 37
thanks everyone for the links and 10% off code. I went ahead and grabbed a 11 off RW and 10.5 of JR not knowing which size to get.

Excited to try these

du9jVGG.png

I remember when the ZF's initially released and I tried a half size down, it was too tight. My toes were tight against the toe box.

so i'm going to go ahead and ask the dumb question, but whats the different between the zoom fly pair and vapor fly? Looks like exact same show but assuming tech?

placed my order with RW last Thursday. Just hoping all goes well and no order cancellation.

I remember when the ZF's initially released and I tried a half size down, it was too tight. My toes were tight against the toe box.

hoping that it fit bigger and/or I can just use thinner running socks

at least returns should be pretty hassle free if it comes to that

Back
Top Bottom