Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

via IG

18982AD4-E330-4D3E-BF40-A2E0B05C6FC9.jpeg
Nah, definitely passing.

I don’t consider myself a fashion expert... but boot cut jeans rolled up, red thick socks, and a bright volt shoe not even tied.... :lol: what in the world is going on there? There is no way that person looked in the mirror, ready to leave the house, and said “this looks good”

I don’t consider myself a fashion expert... but boot cut jeans rolled up, red thick socks, and a bright volt shoe not even tied.... :lol: what in the world is going on there? There is no way that person looked in the mirror, ready to leave the house, and said “this looks good”
I’m assuming you don’t live in NY or LA? Cause that is a normal fit out here (LA). Hipster steez is ridiculous. If you want to see some crazy *** fits hang out at a flee market in either of those areas. You’ll be wondering “WTF were you thinking when you left the house?”

I’m assuming you don’t live in NY or LA? Cause that is a normal fit out here (LA). Hipster steez is ridiculous. If you want to see some crazy *** fits hang out at a flee market in either of those areas. You’ll be wondering “WTF were you thinking when you left the house?”

Denver area :lol:. We’ve got our fair share of hipsters out here, but they usually just wear rolled up pants with dress shoes.

Those dudes are going to laugh at themselves in three years... similar to how people look back at themselves like 15 years ago at pictures of them in middle school or high school and laugh at their own style.

I hope so! I'm running Chicago for the first time this year -- well, my first marathon in general, but yeah.

I’ll be running it this year as well. I’ve run it a few times and can say it’s a great course and a fun weekend in the Chi.

Did any of you guys happen to run it two years ago when it was unusually hot & humid for that time of Oct in Chicago?

I saw some interesting posts via social media lol

One guy said he threw up multiple times throughout the course and almost passed out but did it in 2:30 if I’m not mistaken

we need a vaporfly 10% and then have kipchoge try and go for the record again

1% seems like it isn't big enough as chances are they are rounding up from a 0.3% or something :lol:

I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on the ZF2s in the Crimson cw with that sport30 code and ebates CB at 8%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom