Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike Chat is ridiculous, I am trying to ask to upgrade to overnight shipping for free because it seems like it is suppose to be like that. They said they'll escalate it to elite service team and it'll be resolved in 2-3 business days and then ship it overnight by then lol

my shoe is already expected to arrive 7/26, if they send it to elite service team for processing it'll arrive at the same time or maybe longer lol wtf?

how? mine didn't have the free overnight shipping

I placed my order through NDC and I had a 20% off coupon code, though I had to settle for a 9.5
du9jVGG.png

Used a 20% off and there was no free expedited shipping - would've been $15 extra

wait, sizes are slling out? ugh, wtf nike.

I need a 10 and want to compare these to the zoom fly. Did RW take them down? Nothing comes up when I search, and the link doesnt bring me to any page.

Last edited:
so i'm going to go ahead and ask the dumb question, but whats the different between the zoom fly pair and vapor fly? Looks like exact same show but assuming tech?

never realized you were a runner too, surprised you never mentioned anything about trying UBs.

confirmed that super runners shop in NYC (7th ave and 77th street locations) have blue fox in stock. just copped 10.5's!

wait, sizes are slling out? ugh, wtf nike.

I need a 10 and want to compare these to the zoom fly. Did RW take them down? Nothing comes up when I search, and the link doesnt bring me to any page.
When I ordered my 10 about 45 mins ago I think it was the last one. Went back to try to add to cart again and only 6,6.5,11,13 were left.

Has anyone confirmed when the pairs from RW are supposed to ship? It says pre-order for 7/20 but doesn't say when they'll ship. Every other store has them ready to ship so are they actually delayed?

I Fing hate hype. There is absolutely no reason for people to buy this for casual use. This is 100% how disgusting the sneaker game is now.

Attachments

• IMG_5944.PNG
    IMG_5944.PNG
    836.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5945.PNG
    IMG_5945.PNG
    452.6 KB · Views: 50
Be patient. May be back in stock.

I dont know if some recall but NDC sold out on the Blue Fox ZF, which eventually restocked a few weeks later.

I couldn't even find the shoe on the site or the App. I had to google search to find the link to NIKE once I did try to cart it told me I didn't have access to the product.

They're chat is disabled atm, but i would try calling the CS# if you guys want some clarity regarding your order ship date

so...
way lighter than the zoom fly ,and thinking not as durable because of construction, but this is a racer, not a trainer. As such i will only be wearing these for racing from 10k - 13.1. very comfortable and for anyone who is interested i'll post my review after putting them on the road this weekend... IMG_1463.JPG

Nice to hear they're lighter. Not that the Zoom Fly was heavy by any means, but lighter is always better.

Be patient. May be back in stock.

I dont know if some recall but NDC sold out on the Blue Fox ZF, which eventually restocked a few weeks later.

They're FSR now but it's excluded from codes though, I tried to add it to my 4% order since I had a 20% off but that shoe is excluded.

I guess I'll just wait it out and hopfully yhe ZFs go on sale later on.

Looks like super runners shop has them in stock, as posted earlier, but no-go on the phone order

Anyone´s got them in hands already? How´s the sizing? Heard from true to size & to go up 0.5 size, since your foot tends to move forward while running? Any info would be highly appreciated!

Welp, just got my cancellation from RW too. Ordered a size 10. Hopefully this 9.5 I have coming fits decently, but I'm not too hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom