Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Tried to chat again to get that free next day shipping and this chick was: "I can see here that the delivery date of your order is on 07/26 which should be over night shipping."

I told her it's barely 7/20, I mean geez, what kind of hiring process do they have to be a Nike Rep?

Interesting that Jack Rabbit and Running Warehouse both say more coming soon. Wonder if Nike let them place another order or something.

^ log into your RW account and check. Mine said reasy to be shipped prior to receiving the email.

I will wait for more colorways to drop. These seem like outlet material once the hypebeasts realize this shoe is more function over fashion. Lol at people buying these for casual use.

Interesting that Jack Rabbit and Running Warehouse both say more coming soon. Wonder if Nike let them place another order or something.
It's an actual legit running shoe. Not a Jordan or a retro air max. Pretty sure running specialty stores can always order more stock

I missed the blue fox 4% by 5 mins. Some dude just bought the last pair of 13s at Nike flatiron. Tried on the other colorway. Very different than the SPs. You can tell the zoomx is special and needs to warm up.

Ice Blue and Blue Fox are solid color ways. Now when a black and white drops...

Bought a US 9 on Sweatshop. I usually wear a 8.5 in UBs and Racers...hopefully it will work out. If not I guess they will go to GOAT. ‍♂️

After seeing both in person the fox is dramatically better - the ice blue is nice but the slits in the mesh look pretty meh vs. the blue fox where the slits aren't as obvious. I get that its a performance shoe but if you're forking over 250 bucks, I just want it to look the part too.

I will wait for more colorways to drop. These seem like outlet material once the hypebeasts realize this shoe is more function over fashion. Lol at people buying these for casual use.
I can't make any sense out of your standpoint. Are you a runner solely? Loling at casual users, but going to wait for more colorways yourself? So what is what? Form over function, or function over form? This phenomenon is just a continuation of how sneaker usage have always worked. -Shoes made for certain sports, but worn casually. With that said, I don't know for sure how well this particular shoe will functionally perform casually. But the SP's works great, for me! Soon receiving the 4%, though they wouldn't be my 1st hand CW either, if I have had a choice.
And also, with sole materials this soft/responsive, and of this thickness, peoples weight will matter even more, concerning delivering a linear or progressive feel! Double the weight = double the deceleration/compression of the foam. For lightweight people, this might be the first shoe ever that feels cushioned, and for heavy people they may just feel sketchy. Presuming they keep the same exact speed, which they probably won't. There is a reason why top marathon runners often weigh around 130 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom