Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

If people are actually buying those Adidas 4D at $300-400 price range, which to me does not compare to ZoomX, this $275 price tag for truly performance shoes is no brainer. Im hoping I can get a pair tomorrow.

Which size you guys are aiming for? VF1 or VF2? :tongue:

E3F82B78-E106-4BDD-85CA-8ABF1EEDCC4E.png

Same issue. I had them in my cart then told me that my size was sold out. Sucks.
Damn that was quick. Not sure why they had it up early. Much like the last time, I figured the text reminder and notification would be too late.

It let me get 2 sizes, so I am good. No clue how the sizing will be. Hopefully one of these fits, and that they actually send me 2. Both confirmed....fingers crossed.

When is the general release? Later this summer?

Never rely on their text. Shoe didn't pop up in the shop for a couple minutes for me.. by then it was too late smh

That had to be the weakest release of the vaporflys yet. I got a size 12 in the cart and before I could even click checkout, they were gone.. smh

What a mess (again). Never got the text. Kept refreshing from 5 minutes prior to realease, finally gor a drop down message at the top of the app 4 minutes after the hour, selected my size, repeatedly got the “unable to checkout” error, and poof...gone. How a huge company like Nike can repeatedly mess this up is amazing to me. Nothing works. Ever.

I didn’t see them in the “My Running Shop” section but when I scrolled further down and clicked on Shoes, they showed up in the list (had to scroll down a ways)

Back
Top Bottom