Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Eastbay release page still has Pegasus Turbo Next% listed for 7/2. I remember seeing couple "Turbo Next%" slotted for 7/2. My guess is that would be a pre-order.

Eastbay release page still has Pegasus Turbo Next% listed for 7/2. I remember seeing couple "Turbo Next%" slotted for 7/2. My guess is that would be a pre-order.

they also now have a zoom tempo listed at $140

and Nike has the pics on the server

so they killed off the zoom fly line and the pegasus turbo line and basically replacing them both with the zoom tempo next%?

sorry for asking....tried to look back in the thread for that answer and couldn't quite find anything concrete

Need those VPN%

Attachments

• D1227EDA-EB82-40B5-9DB9-E818462FAA04.jpeg
    D1227EDA-EB82-40B5-9DB9-E818462FAA04.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 135
Wow what a quartet....I am surprised they are still including Vaporfly Next. I thought they got replaced by Alphafly.

^ ^ ^
yah looks like two different shoes

Wow what a quartet....I am surprised they are still including Vaporfly Next. I thought they got replaced by Alphafly.

they supposedly got a few more VFN% releasing including some gyakusous that ive been waiting for

Why would you get Next% if it's only $25 more you can get Alphafly?

The NXT% are a much more versatile shoe. I can see many instances where I would still grab for the NXT% over the AF. I'm not saying not grab the AF but I'll have them both in my rotation. AF is not replacing the NXT% completely for me personally.

Back
Top Bottom