Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Rather get from Nike tbh. Don’t know if I could spend so much and turn out to not like the shoe and not return them.

New Zoom Fly coming according to believeintherun

That's an interesting turn of events if true.

The tempo release is 7/2, correct? I'm also interested in the weight. The pod width on the instep is pretty pronounced - someone with a narrow gait (like myself) may find that to be an issue.

The Olympic colorway is amazing!

still life left in em

they need to release this cw for the AF
388E90FE-44BF-43C5-BCCC-9B344770EAB5.jpeg

Hey guys, i'm trying to make sense of the Eastbay calendar. So on July 2 they are saying they will have both colorways (Black/Green, Olympic) of the Alphafly Next. Are they going to have the Tempos, as well? Are they calling the Tempos the "Pegasus Turbo Next" (200 dollars, in two color ways: White/Flash Crimson/Hyper Violet and Black/Glacier Ice/White/)

Hey guys, i'm trying to make sense of the Eastbay calendar. So on July 2 they are saying they will have both colorways (Black/Green, Olympic) of the Alphafly Next. Are they going to have the Tempos, as well? Are they calling the Tempos the "Pegasus Turbo Next" (200 dollars, in two color ways: White/Flash Crimson/Hyper Violet and Black/Glacier Ice/White/)
They also have the Olympic CW for the VF Next listed to release the same date.

On Eastbay I'm now seeing the "Nike NEXT%" model in "WHITE/HYPER VIOLET/WHITE/FLASH CRIMSON" now showing to be released on July 31 instead of the 2nd. There's also another "SPORT RED/WHITE/OBSIDIAN" colorway for that same date now, July 31. When you click on these the price for both is $180. I'm confused as to what model this "Nike NEXT%" is supposed to be. The Tempo? Or the Vaporfly NEXT%.

I was hoping to grab the Olympic colorway of the Vaporfly NEXT% on the 2nd, but now I may go for the Alphafly in those same colors instead.

On 7/2 I'm going to try to pick up one of the AF colorways (not really sure why; I don't run marathons, will probably feel self-conscious wearing such an obnoxious shoe, and have way too many shoes as it is) as well as the Tempo. This is turning out to be a very expensive summer!

from the looks of it, seems like we should be seeing a 7/2 release for them still but now im curious to see how limited and what places actually drops them

Back
Top Bottom