Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Thanks for the pics, TC!

I’m glad to see more VF cws! I’m really liking that Grey cw with the Light Blue and Red topline! It’s my favorite cw so far.

And OOOOH! I’m beyond excited to see what that FK4% looks like!

28341AD0-8150-45C4-AD62-F8297C8C16B4.jpeg

That’s why I love NT. All this helpful info and pics. It’s a positive community and it brings a tear to my eye...

if ordering from NDC, I really do not see why not with their gret return policy

it will also depend on the socks you wear, I can size up half on the VFs if I wear thicker socks (sometimes I run in elite bball socks)

not really and I have wide feet, I like a little bit of room for my toes for running/training but not that much

again I can usually adjust how I want it to fit by wearing different socks

The SP’s fit better than the GR zoom fly for me because of the Vaporfly upper, but I still prefer a half size up from my Vaporfly / normal sizing.

dunno man...not really feeling any of the new ZF colorways.

i like those crimson samples and the hyper royals are decent, but almost all the others are pretty blah.

It took some effort to take out the soles to insert my orthotics but I should’ve left them in and just overlap them. Overall it took me a while to get use to walking on them. I felt off balance but after 20 mins it felt good. E17A64A4-BE36-48AD-B07F-C25B8D7134CD.jpeg

Even with ZF, it takes time for me to get used to. I seems the FK version will have more "downhill feeling" compared to ZF. I don't have VF yet to compare.

Back
Top Bottom