Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

BY THE NUMBERS: THE NIKE ZOOM VAPORFLY 4% DOMINATES MARATHONS
The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% was made famous during Nike’s Breaking 2 attempt. Eliud Kipchoge, the fastest marathoner ever, called the system "perfect...really perfect." And he's not the only athlete to rave about it. Top running media outlets also effused it (Men's Journal called it "the fastest shoe on the planet"). But what speaks louder than the praise for the shoe is the top podium spots it has earned while on the feet of the world's most elite runners in major marathons this year.

An external study further backs up the shoe’s performance claims: "The prototype [Nike Vaporfly 4%] shoes lowered the energetic cost of running by 4 percent on average. We predict that with these shoes, top athletes could run substantially faster and achieve the first sub-2-hour marathon." – Hoogkamer, W., Kipp, S., Frank, J.H. et al. Sports Med (2017).

The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% will be available in North America and Europe in December and new colorways will release globally in the new year on nike.com and at select retailers.

3-NIKE_ZOOM_VAPORFLY_4_-_Infographic_-_72dpi-03_native_1600.jpg

VF: New ZOOMx cushioning with a Carbon Fiber plate

ZF: Lunarlon with a Carbon Infused plate with Flywire.

Zoom Fly is better suited for training as they are heavier and more durable. The Vaporfly are designed for race day. Lighter and as a result, the materials aren’t designed for the long haul.

yes, the 4% is much more comfortable and lighter

I loved the zoom fly, and was skeptical the vapor fly would be tangibly different. Couldn't have been more wrong. The Vapor Fly were just all around better.

That ZoomX feel in the Vaporfly...nothing compares. I kept on being disappointed wearing the Zoom Fly even though it's capable.

Nike hitting me in the feels with these fake pump notifications, you've unlocked AF1's and Lebron 15's :smh:

just hoping they notify me tomorrow for these BC's :smokin

on another note, we're nearing 6 months since the ZF's were released, anyone noticed that NDC has yet to put them on clearance? I think i've seen Peg 34's go on clearance not too long after they've been released. Think Eastbay had the BF ZF's @ $115 + free shipping this past week

they're excluded from codes too

but at this point we just need more VF colorways, there's been 2 official colorway releases iirc and those were also delayed

they're excluded from codes too

but at this point we just need more VF colorways, there's been 2 official colorway releases iirc and those were also delayed

wonderful. had this 20% code they sent me that i wanted to use on the TB's

its funny though, the ZFs were excluded but I was able to use the code on the VFs when it first releases so I am hoping that would be the case again when... or IF they VFs comes out

So hopefully the Crimson Vaporfly are available through nike.com for those of us that unlocked with our runs on Sunday. Have 12% cash back lined up to help offset the insane $250+tax. Also have a 20% code (which they let me use on VF one time, but they ended up cancelling my order!).

Nike hitting me in the feels with these fake pump notifications, you've unlocked AF1's and Lebron 15's :smh:

just hoping they notify me tomorrow for these BC's :smokin

on another note, we're nearing 6 months since the ZF's were released, anyone noticed that NDC has yet to put them on clearance? I think i've seen Peg 34's go on clearance not too long after they've been released. Think Eastbay had the BF ZF's @ $115 + free shipping this past week
Check the outlets....at least 3 in my area have them...should start hitting hash either this week or next...Eastbay samples are also ABUNDANTLY in the outlets...should be priced at $59.99 and be on hash...

I’m in the tri-state area, hardly get anything good at the outlets I’ve been too (Woodbury Commons, Clinton, NJ).

Last I went, nothing but Free Runs and 2016 Air max’s. Nothing good on the hash wall either. Just good for gear, sometimes.

I’m in the tri-state area, hardly get anything good at the outlets I’ve been too (Woodbury Commons, Clinton, NJ).

Last I went, nothing but Free Runs and 2016 Air max’s. Nothing good on the hash wall either. Just good for gear, sometimes.
Not sure where you are going...ghetto gardens has about 300 pairs of the ZF's as of a week ago....Deer Park had about 200...Newark had a TON of the Eastbay samples all on hash...Ghetto had scattered sample 10's but the 30 off hash two weeks ago wiped them out....Tinton falls is hit or miss and Jackson is good but it's SUPER hit or miss...you'll either have a massive come up or leave with some socks....

Not sure where you are going...ghetto gardens has about 300 pairs of the ZF's as of a week ago....Deer Park had about 200...Newark had a TON of the Eastbay samples all on hash...Ghetto had scattered sample 10's but the 30 off hash two weeks ago wiped them out....Tinton falls is hit or miss and Jackson is good but it's SUPER hit or miss...you'll either have a massive come up or leave with some socks....

Damn. Proxy us? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom