Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

that will seemingly undercut the sales of VF if it's ~$200 unless it doesn't use ZoomX

MrKDes MrKDes Carbon infused as on ZF?

based upon the price point, that's what i'm thinking but then again, I could be wrong.

that will seemingly undercut the sales of VF if it's ~$200 unless it doesn't use ZoomX

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming the price tag in that photo is in yen. using the current exchange rate, I got in the ball park of what I posted above. Just waiting on more detailed information as we get closer to the date

Nike Japan has the VFs priced at ¥25,920 so it does look like it will be priced below it either way.

In comparison the XFs are priced at ¥16,200.

Anybody know the sizing on OW ZF? It looks like SP material. Contemplating if I wanna buy it (on resale price :rolleyes).

I have the OG SP and the OW Zoom fly, OW is definitely a little snugger and I went up .5 for both, so I would recommend at least .5 up, 1 up if you prefer looser shoes (although the toe might look weird if you go that far up)

IMG_9151.PNG
Anyone else run today?

yeah, and I got that achievement but it doesnt seem to allow you to buy anything. Unless im missing something?

New to NRC app. Did the run this morning tracked via NRC app. Do I need to do anything additionally to get the badge/zoomfly access? I do not see within my app the "Breakthrough" badge/achievement posted above. Thanks in advance for the help.

New to NRC app. Did the run this morning tracked via NRC app. Do I need to do anything additionally to get the badge/zoomfly access? I do not see within my app the "Breakthrough" badge/achievement posted above. Thanks in advance for the help.
I think as long as it was 5k or more, I think it shows up as an achievement.

Anyone know if they make up to 14 in 4%? Trying to unlock these and get them for my bro for Christmas.

I saw that at least four of the top 10 females at CIM this morning were wearing VFs. All three color ways represented.

I just finished my run a slow 7:50 min/mile pace compared to some of you all in here. I probably could have completed it a little faster but I went heavy on leg day this AM.

Back
Top Bottom