Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Lurking the Vaporfly Elite eBay listings and I see that I made it in a sellers photo gallery :rofl:

67818F62-E954-4108-AD49-9371B84C1E88.jpeg

Apparently, there's early access on SNKRS or Nike App to get the VF BC. Anyone got lucky?

not over here

I thought everyone that ran a 5k on Sunday was suppose to get access?

Not here yet - I ran too. BUT I've been seeing for about 15 min that if you have "liked" the VF, and you click on that "like" from your profile, you can get to the shoe (doesn't say coming soon anymore), but I can't add to bag yet

The notification from Sunday is saying you will be notified via the NRC app for early access. Haven't seen anything pop up there as of now.

Hope its not a 12PM or 1PM EST release, heading to the gym and the service is horrible there :sick:

The notification from Sunday is saying you will be notified via the NRC app for early access. Haven't seen anything pop up there as of now.

Hope its not a 12PM or 1PM EST release, heading to the gym and the service is horrible there :sick:
About to hop on a 6 hour flight to Hawaii hopefully manana?

You know this is gonna be one of those deals where they just "show up" for sale and anyone who wasn't online is gonna be SOL. nothing in the NRC app (put in an 8 miler Sunday not even realizing there was some VF promo attached) and the BC "coming soon" that's been on nike.com FOREVER is no longer there. I keep hearing 12/14 floating around though...

check your notifications, just got mine.

order placed but couldnt use my 20% discount code.

I got the notification and clicked thru to try and purchase but it keeps saying “You don’t have access to this product. “

I hate to bash Nike, but this whole VF release has been such a cluster. On top of the low stock, which I do believe is due to production issues AND building hype, they can't seem to get it together on an efficient release. BC's have been up on their site for a while with "COMING SOON" and were even live for a day or so a few weeks back - I know because I ordered 2 pair and they were canceled the next day. Now this whole Nike Run+ integration with the F4%K yeah! 5K thing and the people who get access are then told "You Don't Have Access To This Product." Really annoying.

Same for me. Still not sure my brother should even try 13 if he wears 14 in the Fly.

a full size down from the norm? don't

unfortunate, but spare yourself the trouble. not trying to be rude but a half size, maybe, but a complete full size I wouldnt bother

I agree. However, with their return policy and his running enthusiasm, I still want to give it a go as a Christmas gift. I think he’s a true 13 and sized up in Fly because he probably couldn’t find 13.5 (don’t think they even make that?)...

I called Nike and they sound like they're getting several calls about this. The excuse was that they are going through an "update" right now and she can't access anything. She said to wait one or two hours and try again.

I agree. However, with their return policy and his running enthusiasm, I still want to give it a go as a Christmas gift. I think he’s a true 13 and sized up in Fly because he probably couldn’t find 13.5 (don’t think they even make that?)...

My bad, I read your post too quickly. If thats the case, then give the sz 13 a try. worse case they get sent back with no issues.

If it's anything like my company, it went a little something like this when they came in this morning:

Marketing: "Okay, please be aware that today is our launch of the Bright Crimson Vaporfly 4%'s, which we've been teasing for a long time now. There's high demand and we will be funneling traffic into the site to purchase."

Product & IT: "Cool..hey, don't forget, we're doing some site updates that will render everything useless when you guys launch. Let me know if there are any questions."

I called Nike and they sound like they're getting several calls about this. The excuse was that they are going through an "update" right now and she can't access anything. She said to wait one or two hours and try again.

If it's anything like my company, it went a little something like this when they came in this morning:

Marketing: "Okay, please be aware that today is our launch of the Bright Crimson Vaporfly 4%'s, which we've been teasing for a long time now. There's high demand and we will be funneling traffic into the site to purchase."

Product & IT: "Cool..hey, don't forget, we're doing some site updates that will render everything useless when you guys launch. Let me know if there are any questions."

Back
Top Bottom