Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Those have said coming soon for close to a month now. I chatted with a rep and no idea when they are releasing

Anyone else notice the new "Measured in the lab, verified with medals & records" phrase on the new Vaporfly colorways in the inside.

for anyone who really wants the BC 4%, give Nike Flatiron a call and see if they still have a few in stock. They did prior to the NYC Marathon and when i called two weeks ago. They can not take a CC over the phone but if you purchase a Nike GC (price + sales tax in your area), they'll be more than happy to sell and ship you a pair.

for anyone who really wants the BC 4%, give Nike Flatiron a call and see if they still have a few in stock. They did prior to the NYC Marathon and when i called two weeks ago. They can not take a CC over the phone but if you purchase a Nike GC (price + sales tax in your area), they'll be more than happy to sell and ship you a pair.

They had full size runs of the BC and the OGs when I went on monday

scattered sizes of both as of Saturday...they didn't have the BC in 10.5 and i bought the last 10.5 in the Blue....I believe Upper west Side still has decent stock in both...

It took some effort to take out the soles to insert my orthotics but I should’ve left them in and just overlap them. Overall it took me a while to get use to walking on them. I felt off balance but after 20 mins it felt good. E17A64A4-BE36-48AD-B07F-C25B8D7134CD.jpeg
So you would definitely NOT recommended taking out the insole? trying to rehab my leg before I take them for a test spin but Nike and my PT doctor both recommended NOT removing the insoles and just doubling them...I've never ran with two insoles...I usually run long distance in either Lunarglides or Lunarepics and I took my LE out today doing errands with double soles and it felt tight and very bouncey....

So you would definitely NOT recommended taking out the insole? trying to rehab my leg before I take them for a test spin but Nike and my PT doctor both recommended NOT removing the insoles and just doubling them...I've never ran with two insoles...I usually run long distance in either Lunarglides or Lunarepics and I took my LE out today doing errands with double soles and it felt tight and very bouncey....

It all depends. I’m recovering from a torn knee so I thought I could just take them out but it took effort. The thing was when I put in my soles in inititally even though the shoe has a thin sole I still felt it being thick and uncomfortable. So I started to remove the soles inside the shoe. The right side was ok but the left side left so many remains of the sole as that side had more glue I guess.

Just got mine too from fleetfeet. Shout out to Vaporay Vaporay and pilbondin pilbondin . Finally I know now my sizing. TTS in VF and .5 up in ZF SP.
VF seems softer than ZF. Regardless great cushioning compared to boost.
I ended up going TTS in the ZF SP, but I need to lace them pretty tight to prevent my foot from sliding forward where the toebox is small and shallow.

Anybody know the sizing on OW ZF? It looks like SP material. Contemplating if I wanna buy it (on resale price :rolleyes).

Looks like a $190-$200 price tag on those. Curious if it has the full carbon fiber plate or the carbon infused nylon plate

Edit: for that price point, may end up being the carbon infused nylon plate.

Last edited:
Anybody know the sizing on OW ZF? It looks like SP material. Contemplating if I wanna buy it (on resale price :rolleyes).
I went TTS and it feels pretty okay to me. But 90% of people would suggest going .5 up :lol:
I don't mind my shoes snug though so maybe that's why lol (but not too snug)

Back
Top Bottom