Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

880848-100.jpg
880848-405.jpg

6289E1E9-331E-4510-B84C-AA2E61740DB4.jpeg
CEE786EF-CC03-4129-BC0F-1275C444793E.jpeg

Has anyone had cracking and peeling of the decorative piping on the ZF SP. I’m getting this in both shoes where it flexes. I have the white and black pair with a lot more mileage and haven’t had this issue.

I don’t like how this looks. Would I be able to get a voucher from Nike if I mail them back as a defective shoe?

Has anyone had cracking and peeling of the decorative piping on the ZF SP. I’m getting this in both shoes where it flexes. I have the white and black pair with a lot more mileage and haven’t had this issue.

I don’t like how this looks. Would I be able to get a voucher from Nike if I mail them back as a defective shoe?
This isn’t right...I’d complain immediately. But good for you for tearing up the track...literallly and figuratively

I have the same issue on the Shanghai colorway, too. (also no issue on my white and black pair)

You can get a voucher/return it for sure.

I have the same issue on the Shanghai colorway, too. (also no issue on my white and black pair)
I had the same problem with my Shanghai as well. Seems like that is the only colorway I have this problem after two wears. I called Nike customer service regarding this and they sent me a shipping label to send the shoes to them for examination. I got a refund about a week later. Keep in mine I un ds these about three months after I bought them. I got say Nike customer service is A1.

I really hate when trying to figure out sizing on new shoes. I guess if Im lucky enough tomorrow, I can cop 2 sizes to compare. Hopefully everyone is gunning for Pharrell, and not even bother with these :evil:

its on snkrs so you'd have to get one size on the black and then a different size on the reds unless you got multiple accounts

times keep changing though, it was 10:30 est last night but now it's 10:23

^^ Im gunning for the red pair which I just checked is still scheduled at 7 am PST. The TB is at 7:30 am PST. Judging that NDC separate them out, it seems it's going to be limited. :frown:

Are most of you interested in these to run or for leisure? These do feel like a true running shoe. I wasn’t sure if these were marketed for runners.

I’m aiming for running. Always like testing new product. Hopefully they feel great for running

casual for me to be honest and I maybe reading it incorrectly but it seems Nike has that in mind as well

In 2017, the Vaporfly 4% and Vaporfly Elite were on the feet of many winning marathoners.

Equipped for everyday wear, with the same fast look, is the Vapor Street. The shoe borrows the Flyknit upper from the Vaporfly Elite for a feel that's lightweight, breathable and snug. React foam underfoot is plush and responsive.

To deliver the benefit of long-lasting comfort for all-day wear, Nike developed the React Vapor Street Flyknit. “Foundationally, the Zoom Vaporfly Elite is appealing, because it authentically advances sport,” says Nathan Schultze, Nike Sportswear Designer. “For us, its aesthetic resonates culturally, well beyond its original intention.”

“In running, cushioning and comfort are the most important benefits,” says Geng Luo, Nike Sport Research Lab Senior Researcher, Biomechanics. “The need for protection and comfort also applies to a more casual shoe like the React Vapor Street Flyknit.”

Welp, that makes the decision easier for me. One less guy to buy, should be a little easier for you guys to acquire a pair lol

I honestly thought with the React foam, these could’ve been used for running.

They feel like a great running shoe to me but not on par with the vapor fly, then again, nothing is.

I think someone here posted/pointed out that it came in a sportwear box too (I think it's red instead of orange?)

Back
Top Bottom