Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

(
i love everything about the aesthetic of the streets....if i wanted a pair that looked like everything else, id just wear reacts, fk racers/trainers, etc...the heel is what makes these for me. Just like how I love the heel on the zf sp...its ok to be different. walking around in a "street legal" version of the elites is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

One of my favorite shoes of the year thus far. These and 270s putting a smile on my face. Most cases, I'd pick black over the red, but the red are flames. I need the Zoom Vaporfly Elites now. I can wish, right? >D

Dayum those reds are fire. I need a pair of them.

I've bought the triple black on wood wood. Under retail + free shipping sold them out to me. But those red pairs seems they are waving to me like they wanna be picked up so bad..

Anyone have any news on what's next for the Zoom Vaporfly 4%? With how scarce they are, I'm not sure if we should be expecting more restocks across sites or if a new model is coming down the pike..

Anyone have any news on what's next for the Zoom Vaporfly 4%? With how scarce they are, I'm not sure if we should be expecting more restocks across sites or if a new model is coming down the pike..

Earliest update to the Vaporfly would be Summer 2019, would keep a close eye on Kipchoge and Rupp this year to see what they wear at races.
8c67a2a1c228d2e7e69ac48c31a3e5caa4412755_1_500x500.jpg

I wasn't sure on the sizing so I went with two different sizes. I have a size 9 if anyone wants it. If not, I'll be returning it this week.

edit -black streets

Philadelphia Runner hooked me up with a Mil Disco over the phone. $235 shipped to my door. Finally got a chance to run in them yesterday. Man these things are amazing. The zoomX is comfy but when you walk, it kinda feels like it will give and crumble like Styrofoam if that makes sense. They really shine when you actually run in them though. I ran my usual 15 minutes before my workout and ran 1/4 further. I may have just had a good day on the track but I doubt it. I need a pair with a black midsole now.

Philadelphia Runner hooked me up with a Mil Disco over the phone. $235 shipped to my door. Finally got a chance to run in them yesterday. Man these things are amazing. The zoomX is comfy but when you walk, it kinda feels like it will give and crumble like Styrofoam if that makes sense. They really shine when you actually run in them though. I ran my usual 15 minutes before my workout and ran 1/4 further. I may have just had a good day on the track but I doubt it. I need a pair with a black midsole now.

when did you order if I might ask?

Between cream and olive, I'd go for Olive. But then it's hard to match anything with olive/green shoes. I might have to pass on these.

Back
Top Bottom