Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I'm planning on grabbing that OG CW right away cuz I really want to try them out, but yeah, I'd go for that grey/crimson CW and the blue/white CW if given the choice
How many times have you bought a CW and then soon after something better drops and you’re like, “damn it”. Lol

How many times have you bought a CW and then soon after something better drops and you’re like, “damn it”. Lol

Haha! That’s why I keep my receipts and shipping boxes. I’ve returned to RW and Dicks a few times for that reason. Usually isn’t a problem if I haven’t run in them yet.

23987-001.jpeg
23987-044.jpeg

B bluegrey do you know if the first pic is the 001 for the flyknit zoomfly?

A video summing up some of the things found on these forums:

Just some things to add to your video:
Shield is called Utility this year, with free rn 2018, Odessey React, Structure and Pegasus getting models. Highlight is pull laces and storm grip rubber on the bottom.

Also epic react 2 biggest change is plastic heel counter, more center, bigger swoosh on upper and a laceless version comimg as well.

If that’s true, I’d be cool with that. The plastic eyelet plates in the epic react were a mistake IMO. They get very rigid in the cold and since there’s no tongue, the laces bump out a bit inside the upper and press on my foot. That was actually very bothersome at first until my feet were calloused and used to it.

Just some things to add to your video:
Shield is called Utility this year, with free rn 2018, Odessey React, Structure and Pegasus getting models. Highlight is pull laces and storm grip rubber on the bottom.

Also epic react 2 biggest change is plastic heel counter, more center, bigger swoosh on upper and a laceless version comimg as well.

Can you elaborate on the "storm grip rubber" outsole? Lugged like a trail shoe, or just a different rubber compound?

I agree, prototype with Streak LT upper. They look pretty much identical to the ones you see in the Breaking2 documentary. My guess is that's Kipchoge passing his shoes around to his training mates or something.

Back
Top Bottom