Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

was walking around in the epic reacts today and i really hope the flyknit on the new zf/vf aren't as tight, really annoyed my high instep

i hope it's more inline with the lunarepics

Scooped up another Vapor Street in the Riverock cw ($147 for both pairs). I love the cw on them! They’re up there with my favorite releases this year. I’ll definitely wear one for work and my easy runs.

98D0EBDF-864D-4D66-B193-87F58B68B5E2.jpeg

was walking around in the epic reacts today and i really hope the flyknit on the new zf/vf aren't as tight, really annoyed my high instep

New ZF looks like they have the same flyknit as the streets pic above...

Agreed, if I could change one thing it would be that

Agreed, if I could change one thing it would be that
funny because thats what makes me like them, i use them for sprints on the treadmill and i need a shoe that stays glued to my feet regardless of them being tied.
im actually at the point now where im wearing my grey's for all day/long walks . So comfortable

****'s release calendar showing two additional ZF Flyknit drops on October 1, plus apparently they'll have the VF's?? I don't think they've sold VF in the previous releases.

upload_2018-9-4_22-6-5.png

RW showing October 1st as well, though they've clearly labeled the CWs as Pure Platinum/Crimson and Black/Gunsmoke/White, and the model #'s match the pics of those CWs that we'eve seen (044 for the platinum/crimson and 001 for the black/gunsmoke). So if you want a better CW than the Black/Orange/Pink, you only have to wait 2.5 weeks.

upload_2018-9-4_22-21-20.png

And sleuthing through the CW's they've got queued up on their 360 page, I see the following:

Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Black/Gunsmoke/White << October 1st
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Dark Grey/Pewter/Blk
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Pure Platinum/Crimson << October 1st
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Black/Crimson/Orange << September 13th on other sites, not listed on RW yet???

Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Sequoia/White/Olive
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Deep Royal/White/Blue
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Bright Crimson/Black
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Black/Lime/Grey
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Wolf Grey/Black/Blue
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Black/Crimson/Mist

No pics available on there yet, but we've already seen other pics of the CWs in red. So clearly a pretty full slate of CWs will eventually be coming out.

Last edited:
And sleuthing through the CW's they've got queued up on their 360 page, I see the following:

Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Men's Shoes Black/Crimson/Orange << September 13th on other sites, not listed on RW yet???

No pics available on there yet, but we've already seen other pics of the CWs in red. So clearly a pretty full slate of CWs will eventually be coming out.
I'm surprised Nike isn't doing a Nike Plus members initial launch for the Zoom Fly.

Good find. As much as I can’t wait to see how the new ZF will feel, I don’t love the initial CW. If the pure platinum / crimson will release approx two weeks later, I may just wait for them.

I won’t wait on the new VF though. I’ll try to grab those on the launch day or at the Chi marathon expo.

getz_racer getz_racer Good finding sir......What a surprise DSG would carry VF 4%. But their launch product on their website sometimes sucks. Expect to get "sold out" message during checkout.
Anyone could use RW coupon for launch product before?

getz_racer getz_racer Good finding sir......What a surprise DSG would carry VF 4%. But their launch product on their website sometimes sucks. Expect to get "sold out" message during checkout.
Anyone could use RW coupon for launch product before?

Used runblog10 with no issues on launch product. Did it for the intitial VF 4% release

I think there's an FB one that can get you 15% off but i could be wrong

September/October is about to be real expensive. Time to offload some kicks and hit some OT.

Any idea on additional initial release colors of the VF4%FK aside from the red/crimson pair? :nerd:

Is there a hyper crimson or crimson colored ZoomFly Flyknit coming? similar to the original ZoomFly colorway... there were some extra red colorways mentioned in the last page but didn't see it on the list.

Back
Top Bottom