Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just got early access to the Vaporfly Next% on the Nike app because I've ran a marathon on NRC apparently.

Managed to use my birthday 25% discount code + a £40 gift card so came to £139 total :pimp:
US is excluded unfortunately

ZF3 prototypes via IG
D8D32A28-E877-46B7-9177-FA44A689F938.jpeg

5245F218-69CF-411E-8EBB-B081BA5653AA.jpeg

hokas VF fighter with a cf plate

i took it to the track during a trial at Brooklyn Running Company. A little too heavy for me to race in but a fun ride. If i could find them on discount i would personally use for tempo work and long runs that have speed mixed in.

According to Dicks, women's Turbo 2, ZF3, and Peg 36 Premium "Rise Collection" coming July 4...

Edit: originally read VF NXT in with that. Regardless, men's T2/ZF3/VFN% coming July 11 according to Dicks also.

Last edited:
see that is where it makes me think they are paid by the brand... not only is the midsole design a rip from nike but nothing about that upper is originaly, its full ripstop with printing... its not beautiful... its a frankenstein of design from different brands with "borrowed" tech... remove the printing you'd think its the ZFSP or upcoming VFnext%

I have no respect with Skechers just because like rfx45 rfx45 mentioned, they use other brands silhouette, mimic the tech, and simply put their logo on it. I believe those glowing-sole-yeezy350-look alike are theirs. I'm surprised I never seen any lawsuit against them.

Reseller prices for the Next% are starting to tank - currently only a small markup over what I'd guess is CAD$ retail. I'm tempted but I doubt they'd arrive in time for my next race (July 7). Plus I have a 20% NDC discount code waiting in the wings, which I hope will work :D

im also getting conflicting reports on the weight of those hokas, gingerrunner says theyre light but other outlets are saying it heavy but without zoomx, i just cant imagine it being lighter

and speaking of weight, here's a comparison via ig and i guess the ripstop upper worked in making the next% even lighter than its predecessors

64646791_676315549507139_3829517858930877036_n.jpg

im also getting conflicting reports on the weight of those hokas, gingerrunner says theyre light but other outlets are saying it heavy but without zoomx, i just cant imagine it being lighter

and speaking of weight, here's a comparison via ig and i guess the ripstop upper worked in making the next% even lighter than its predecessors

8.7oz for Size 9 Carbon X. Flyknit 4% is 6.7 in the same size. Light is one of the last adjectives i would use for the shoe. I won't deny i enjoyed the ride when I used them though.

Back
Top Bottom