Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

ZF3s have more React and rubber on the soles. They’re the heaviest ZF in the series so far. And, instead of Flyknit, the ZF3s are constructed with VaporWeave. One more significant difference is that the Men’s version will have a different upper than the Women’s version. They officially launch on 7/11.

Personally, I CAN’T WAIT for them, ESP the Green cw!

ZF3s have more React and rubber on the soles. They’re the heaviest ZF in the series so far. And, instead of Flyknit, the ZF3s are constructed with VaporWeave. One more significant difference is that the Men’s version will have a different upper than the Women’s version. They officially launch on 7/11.

Personally, I CAN’T WAIT for them, ESP the Green cw!

Thanks. They seem more stable then the VFFK but I’m wanting to try them out. How were the 2s?

Thanks. They seem more stable then the VFFK but I’m wanting to try them out. How were the 2s?

Personally, I didn’t have any stability issues with the ZF2s. I actually LOVE them, and I’m planning to grab a handful of them when they go on DEEP discount when the ZF3s launch. They’re my second favorite shoes to run in behind the VFs.

am i the only one who wears ZFs casually?

it only feels unstable the first few minutes of putting them on but then you adapt pretty quick and barely notice it

ZFSP’s worn casually but that’s it for me

Seems like NDC removed the white ZFFK

Was waiting for a deeper discount. Now to check else where

ZFSP’s worn casually but that’s it for me

Seems like NDC removed the white ZFFK

Was waiting for a deeper discount. Now to check else where
They always do that when a new model comes out. Look for zffk to make a return to NDC in about 3 months is my guess.

ZF3s worn via IG
06BCF284-C548-4E9A-A9C9-2CB5D7AA414C.jpeg

I’m not yet feelin the ZF3. The upper makes it look like you’re wearing gaiters or something, kinda like hiking boots. I grabbed a few pairs of ZFFK real cheap in preparation. Definitely gonna grab that electric green turbo 2 though!

Last edited:
via IG
BB04B0FA-DB52-4FC6-9070-19EB3D3B8D77.jpeg

This WMNs cw looks good! It reminds me of those On Air Shanghai AM97s but better. The Rise cw isn’t too bad too. I’d copp without hesitation if I ever see them for sub$80.

Wore my Zoom Flys today. These feel half size bigger than TTS. As y'all know the original ZF are snug, but these are :emoji_boom: on feet

20190703_173245.jpg
20190703_174018.jpg
20190703_173218.jpg

How did you go about sizing in the OG, ZF2s and ZF3s? TTS for all?

In the ZF1, I had to go +1/2. For the ZF2, I went TTS.

How did you go about sizing in the OG, ZF2s and ZF3s? TTS for all?

In the ZF1, I had to go +1/2. For the ZF2, I went TTS.

Always went TTS for OG VF4%, Flynit 4%, ZF1, Peg Turbo, Epic React, VaporMax. Only time I went half size up was on one ZF1 and it eventually felt like the .5 too big like this ZF3. This might work out well if I wear my Balega socks which are kinda thick to run with.

Always went TTS for OG VF4%, Flynit 4%, ZF1, Peg Turbo, Epic React, VaporMax. Only time I went half size up was on one ZF1 and it eventually felt like the .5 too big like this ZF3. This might work out well if I wear my Balega socks which are kinda thick to run with.

So you went TTS in the ZF3?

I went +1/2 in the OG VF, VF2 and ZF1s. I went TTS for just the ZF2s.

To delve a bit deeper, I went with TTS in the Vom14, Peg35, Peg35 Turbo and Peg36 Trail.

I’m leaning toward going TTS in the ZF3s.

Last edited:
So you went TTS in the ZF3?

I went +1/2 in the OG VF, VF2 and ZF1s. I went TTS just the ZF2s. To delve a bit deeper, I went with TTS in the Vom14, Peg35, Peg35 Turbo and Peg36 Trail.

I’m leaning toward going TTS in the ZF3s.

TTS for ZF3 should be fine. Just felt more room than expected in the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom