Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike just playing, should have been released waaayyy in the beginning, annoying when they do this. Hope its not a Japan only release though. But it seems as if the Vaporfly N% is going to co-exist alongside the Alphafly N% for awhile. Interesting!

2601401[/ATTACH]
AO4568-001-5.jpg

it looks like volt will finally be back next spring

also, there may be an eliud kipchoge colorway that's white, black, green, and red

Ooooh Volt, you say?! Will that cw be a theme across multiple models like we've seen in the past, or just the AF and/or VFs? And a Kenya cw?! I can't wait to see them all revealed!

really glad to see more next% dropping. thought it would’ve been discontinued with the alphas releasing

it looks better?

its lighter?

it has a smoother transition?

you dont know if you can get the alphafly?

thats how nike gets you?

$25 get me five $5 footlongs and feeds me through the whole work week?
I think even among elite runners there isn't a consensus that the AF is "better" than the VFN. Just comes down to personal preference and they're very different shoes.

Eastbay showing that the “watermelon” AlphaFly colorway is a women’s model only drop tomorrow. Men’s model is in the Black and lime CW. That’s disappointing

Why would you get Next% if it's only $25 more you can get Alphafly?
I got a pair of Alphaflys a couple of weeks ago - friend of mine in Japan was able to grab a pair and ship 'em to me in Canada. I was expecting it to feel pretty similar to the Vaporfly Next%, like just an iteration better. But it's a completely different shoe. Heavier, kind of unstable... but the cushioning is unmatched. I'll probably stick to VFN for half marathons and shorter. I'd consider using the Alphafly for a flat, mostly straight half.

Local run shop just got in some more Valerian Blue VFNs. Can't decide if I should buy or wait for the Olympic colour :stoneface:

Eastbay showing that the “watermelon” AlphaFly colorway is a women’s model only drop tomorrow. Men’s model is in the Black and lime CW. That’s disappointing

I thought that I’d be waiting for a good cw until Fall. I might pull the trigger on that WMNs cw...

I wonder if there’s a difference in Zoom bag pressure between the men’s and women’s version of the AFs like the Peg37s?

I thought that I’d be waiting for a good cw until Fall. I might pull the trigger on that WMNs cw...

I wonder if there’s a difference in Zoom bag pressure between the men’s and women’s version of the AFs like the Peg37s?
I don't think so. My Alphafly box has both men's and women's sizing on it. Pretty sure they're unisex.

man all I’m seeing now is the Black/Lime AF for tomorrow at Eastbay. no watermelon and no tempos anymore

I don’t see the watermelon colorway at all today.

Wait the Watermelon cw is the Olympic cw, correct?

That’s apparently what all of the sneaker hype sites are calling that CW we saw from the Nike Olympic uniform unveiling .

From sneaker news:

Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% “Watermelon”
Release Date: July 2nd, 2020
$250
Style Code: CI9925-100 (Men)/CZ1514-100 (Women)

That’s apparently what all of the sneaker hype sites are calling that CW we saw from the Nike Olympic uniform unveiling .

From sneaker news:

Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% “Watermelon”
Release Date: July 2nd, 2020
$250
Style Code: CI9925-100 (Men)/CZ1514-100 (Women)

I thought the Light Crimson / Mango cw was renamed and pushed up lol

Back
Top Bottom