Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

There’s also official pics out so I have a % of hope

also find it weird they would use it for an ad and drop all the other shoes in the collection except that pair

Can’t wait!!!
Dropped today in the Philippines

1542E280-44B4-42C1-A90E-F90DD40EB426.jpeg

us11 calls these turbos and doesnt say zoomx on the heel and doesnt have that cut/separation where the zoomx and react heel would be glued together

1593670714132.jpeg

1593670735655.jpeg

1593670810245.jpeg

toe is also segmented while it doesnt look like it on the tempos... last minute changes?
1593671534031.jpeg

1593671040629.jpeg

Last edited:
us11 calls these turbos and doesnt say zoomx on the heel and doesnt have that cut/separation where the zoomx and react heel would be glued together

1593670714132.jpeg

1593670735655.jpeg

1593670810245.jpeg

toe is also segmented while it doesnt look like it on the tempos... last minute changes?
1593671534031.jpeg

1593671040629.jpeg

Just looks like a kids/women’s pair vs men’s sizes? No?

EDIT: He quoted and corrected himself
Also could be the $140 version

i think his correction is still wrong, he calls them tempo next% but i think its just tempo flyknit

a budget model of a budget model?

tempo fk - $140
tempo n% - $200
af - $275

:lol:

i see the confusion now, zf was replaced by zoom tempo flyknit and then the turbo by tempo next%

it looks like they dont have a plate though but hopefully the midsoles react but theres no marking

1593672442711.jpeg

5A76E39D-B29B-411F-80AC-0911CB67F784.jpeg

Last edited:
i think his correction is still wrong, he calls them tempo next% but i think its just tempo flyknit

a budget model of a budget model?

tempo fk - $140
tempo n% - $200
af - $275

:lol:

i see the confusion now, zf was replaced by zoom tempo flyknit and then the turbo by tempo next%

it looks like they dont have a plate though but hopefully the midsoles react but theres no marking

1593672442711.jpeg

5A76E39D-B29B-411F-80AC-0911CB67F784.jpeg

Nice breakdown, talk about confusing! These releases are all over the shop too - it just doesn't seem that clear at all when things are releasing and where, if they're actually releasing or if they're pre-orders...

So is it only the black/green AlphaFly that’s dropping today after everything clears?

I’m checking EB & DSG & that’s what it seems like.

I’m officially confused. I understand the AlphaFly/VaporFly/Turbo Next%/Turbo Flyknit/Pegasus 37 that’s clear as mud...
(honestly I think I get it but it’s the definition of doing too much IMO, they had more in mind than they could do, costs got too high & they felt backed against a wall & probably made lower quantities of each model to compensate)...
but where are they/when are they releasing? Why’d they just disappear

So is it only the black/green AlphaFly that’s dropping today after everything clears?

I’m checking EB & DSG & that’s what it seems like.

I’m officially confused. I understand the AlphaFly/VaporFly/Turbo Next%/Turbo Flyknit/Pegasus 37 that’s clear as mud...
(honestly I think I get it but it’s the definition of doing too much IMO, they had more in mind than they could do, costs got too high & they felt backed against a wall & probably made lower quantities of each model to compensate)...
but where are they/when are they releasing? Why’d they just disappear

appears this release has gone to hell. seeing only black/lime potentially dropping today. no tempos anywhere, to my knowledge, but maybe we'll get them on nike.

adding to confusion is the new male/female versions, vs just having unisex

I was seriously looking forward to the Tempo's.

I know this topic has been brought up in the past, what do you guys do when you feel the achillees pain from using the carbon fiber shoes?

I was seriously looking forward to the Tempo's.

I know this topic has been brought up in the past, what do you guys do when you feel the achillees pain from using the carbon fiber shoes?

I switched out to non plated shoes/stopped running in them daily. I know longer feel like I’m made of glass when I take that first step in the morning.

Rarely run in them now.

Last edited:
Liking this get in line thing tbh.

Mornings spent clicking add to card and waiting around for no reason gone. Just click and take your L whenever.

Back
Top Bottom