Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I mean cool, the shoe doesn’t work for you.

Doesn’t mean It doesn’t work for others.
So don’t wish him luck? If it works for some and not for some you get lucky if it works for you… it’s like you mad about the shoe? Did you design it? Does it hurt you to hear me say bad things about the shoe?? You alright?

Which Asics are you running 1500 miles in without destroying every joint and bone in your leg????”

Asics Glideride 2. Also Kayano and other Asics stability shoes are really durable (AHAR rubber + Flytefoam). Most of the Asics shoes are boring but built like a tank. You get bored before you wear them out.

So don’t wish him luck? If it works for some and not for some you get lucky if it works for you… it’s like you mad about the shoe? Did you design it? Does it hurt you to hear me say bad things about the shoe?? You alright?
Come on man…we all stick together in here….this and the running thread are pretty much the only ones I visit these days because it’s no nonsense….

somethings are not for everybody….no need to poison the water one way or the other….

injuries in our thing suck….I don’t wish that on anyone

Not bad at all and yeah hope it works out for him. Works for me and plenty others but also not for some also. Just like any other shoe on the market.

Nike has a great return policy so there’s that at least.

Not bad at all and yeah hope it works out for him. Works for me and plenty others but also not for some also. Just like any other shoe on the market.

Nike has a great return policy so there’s that at least.
Yep. Mine went back and I wasn’t mad at Nike.

I think I've finally found a great match to pair with my last Electric Green VFN donor sole!

Flyknit Transform X VFN% - Electric Green
Flyknit Transform X VaporFly Next% - Electric Green.jpg

Not sure this has been addressed, but what kind of runs do you guys wear your vaporflys?

Easy runs don’t seem to be appropriate given you should be running slower.
Sprints are also kinda different because typically you’re more on youre forefoot and thus the plate wouldn’t be used?

Trying to integrate it into my rotation so when it comes to race day they’re broken in and my feet are ready.

Not sure this has been addressed, but what kind of runs do you guys wear your vaporflys?
Sprints are also kinda different because typically you’re more on youre forefoot and thus the plate wouldn’t be used?

Trying to integrate it into my rotation so when it comes to race day they’re broken in and my feet are ready.
The ideal use would be tempo runs.

I use them for maybe one workout (If u used a plated shoe in the past they don't need to be broken in imo) and strictly races the first 100 miles. Afterwards long runs with speed in it and track stuff till about the 250ish mark.

Little confused about your comment on the plate. The plate is designed to try and get u to land on the forefoot. I see them all the time on people's feet for a road mile or even a track mile/5k if they don't like wearing spikes.

Slam Jam (from Italy via DHL) order was just delivered! :emoji_grin: I ordered this past Sunday night too! That’s less than three business days! I’ll definitely be a returning customer.

BC506282-0565-4BF7-A7AC-AC8C1418FAEE.jpeg

In comparison, I’m STILL waiting on my Saucony order from Thanksgiving to be delivered! :emoji_angry: They were shipped from Kentucky. It’s going to be four weeks tomorrow. SMDH. :smh::stoneface:

It recently occurred to me that I’ve received Nike products from Europe. I thought there were shipping restrictions that were in place since early 2021?!

With Slam Jam (Italy), I’ve been able to receive Nike products like the old days. However, with BSTN (Germany), they won’t allow it. I wonder why there’s a discrepancy?

Last edited:
It recently occurred to me that I’ve received Nike products from Europe. I thought there were shipping restrictions that were in place since early 2021?!

With Slam Jam (Italy), I’ve been able to receive Nike products like the old days. However, with BSTN (Germany), they won’t allow it. I wonder why there’s a discrepancy?

it’s been hit or miss since they set up those restrictions on which EU spots have abided and have not. i think what helps Slam Jam possibly get away with it is that they also offer a US version of their site too. i know that recently SVD started restricting nike products and i also suspect END gets away with it cause they’re charging sales tax despite not having any physical store here in the states to the best of my knowledge

sucks cause typically a lot of time these spots always get nike running stuff on deep disco

Slam Jam (from Italy via DHL) order was just delivered! :emoji_grin: I ordered this past Sunday night too! That’s less than three business days! I’ll definitely be a returning customer.

BC506282-0565-4BF7-A7AC-AC8C1418FAEE.jpeg

In comparison, I’m STILL waiting on my Saucony order from Thanksgiving to be delivered! :emoji_angry: They were shipped from Kentucky. It’s going to be four weeks tomorrow. SMDH. :smh::stoneface:
I ordered kicks from Nike Wednesday night and they showed up this morning. I didn’t even pay extra.

Back
Top Bottom