Nike's new RSVP process

Nike has waaaay more money than anybody creating workarounds to throw at this problem than anybody in this or any other thread. If they so choose. People create bots ONLY because Nike allows it...

Nike has waaaay more money than anybody creating workarounds to throw at this problem than anybody in this or any other thread. If they so choose. People create bots ONLY because Nike allows it...

The Government has more money than Nike and they still get hacked.

No matter how much money you got, there is always someone smarter out there that can crack the code.

The Government has more money than Nike and they still get hacked.

No matter how much money you got, there is always someone smarter out there that can crack the code.
The government getting hacked is not same as bots. Unless you saying there are currently active bots to steal government resources? I understand that hackers are gonna hack but to not patch the holes or make needed changes is what I mean by Nike allowing it...

It doesn't really matter which system they put in place. Employees holding pairs for friends and family have been around way before the rsvp and raffle system was put in place... It's not really going to solve that issue... The Hypebeast was also who to blame for the RSVP and raffle systems. People are getting hurt, stabbed, shot, multiple fights breaking out during camp outs. RSVP and Raffle was put in place to keep people safe.
I agree with everything you said.  I'm just stating that it makes it that much easier for workers to hold pairs now with how the systems are set up.

Why not use one of those random image generators that tickets.com uses? Require some more manual intervention than just a link to the page

Last edited:
I'm gonna tell you guys this coming straight from a niketown employee's eyes. It's harder for us to get shoes as well. We can't hold pairs like you guys are thinking. The employee raffle on gives away like maybe 4-5 pairs depending on a shoe and we definitely can't hold anything else. The shoes are locked in a closet where only managers can open therefore we can't hold/hide anything y'all. If we don't win raffle or RSVP we must wait till Monday for discount or until it becomes first come first serve after RSVP is over and still pay retail. It's definitely not rigged though. Maybe for 21 mercer but what I just said is the general niketown process.
Well if the manager is in on it then it happens.  I know managers at a footlocker I go to that hold pairs for friends.   Managers are just as corrupt as the next employee lol

RIP to a link grabbing program because of an RSVP process change that occurs 2-3 days before the TLO release on NDC?? Ohhhh, that makes a lot of sense.

Whenever I try and get the confirmation I just make a draft with all my info and just guess what the specific tag will be. My nike uses the same type each time just about

@NikeDC is down with the new image RSVP system too.   Memphis is losing bling by the second....

All Niketowns simultaneously tweeted. Hashtag images are a go everywhere officially.

It looks like the new RSVP process is being implemented for Roosevelt Field. I'm assuming most niketowns will go this route.

A week ago numerous people were busy calling me stupid for saying this was coming soon and that Nike isn't and won't take steps to even the playing field so their customers can get their products rather than resellers and scumbags trying to make money off their fellow sneakerhead.

This may not be a permanent solution but at least they're showing a commitment to improving their process and evaluating what works and what doesn't.

Last edited:
Nike Las Vegas just jumped on board with the image. Thanks while it lasted Chronos.

Chronos may have been trying to help, but I'm positive he made some good cash for his efforts too. It certainly showed Nike the past month that everyone was going this route. I'm sure the stores could tell when everything became automated.

glasses.gif
rubs hands like Birdman
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom