@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants a contractual obligation for a service that may be rendered unusable when Nike decides to change their site again.

I already got my own and it's "custom" too
You use "custom" like that in quotes insinuating that mine isn't, in fact, custom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You use "custom" like that in quotes insinuating that mine isn't, in fact, custom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No I put it in quotes since it doesn't matter if you built it from scratch, stole code, or just put a few extra lines in there. Custom or not they all add the same way and do the same things. Why would someone buy your $60 script when they can just fix the chrome one for $10? Free marketing opportunity... 

No I put it in quotes since it doesn't matter if you built it from scratch, stole code, or just put a few extra lines in there. Custom or not they all add the same way and do the same things. Why would someone buy your $60 script when they can just fix the chrome one for $10? Free marketing opportunity... 
Why? Okay let's do this:
  1. The free script is SLOW.
  2. Mine is optimized for the new nike layout
  3. Mine is a packaged chrome extenstion with many more features then just adding to cart.
SO.

You have options. Fix what you got. Or get whats better. Simple.

Why? Okay let's do this:
  1. The free script is SLOW.
  2. Mine is optimized for the new nike layout
  3. Mine is a packaged chrome extenstion with many more features then just adding to cart.
SO.

You have options. Fix what you got. Or get whats better. Simple.
44 source lines of features.

1. Mine is a packaged chrome extenstion with many more features then just adding to cart.
That's what I was wondering. Wasn't saying you didn't make it, but that custom or not, the add to cart function is generally the same from bot to bot. It's the other stuff that makes a difference

People coming in here asking for the fish.

I'll teach you how to fish.  But people still will end up asking for the fish instead.

You can easily determine the CSS selector path using tools like FireBug for Mozilla Firefox + FirePath.

If you launch Nikestore.com on Chrome, you can easily inspect an element.  The fully CSS selector path is shown at the bottom of the browser window.

All you have to do is backtrack to the left most element and work your way right.

You can check your CSS selector path with the FirePath tool on the same page.  (Just change from XPATH to CSS in the FirePath tool).

Because not every CSS selector path is created equal you can play with including or omitting different selectors.  The goal is to find the unique path to the element you want.

Last edited:
I still haven't figured out the fix to the bot. I have the same one that everyone has :lol:

People coming in here asking for the fish.

I'll teach you how to fish.  But people still will end up asking for the fish instead.

You can easily determine the CSS selector path using tools like FireBug for Mozilla Firefox + FirePath.

If you launch Nikestore.com on Chrome, you can easily inspect an element.  The fully CSS selector path is show at the bottom of the browser window.

All you have to do is backtrack to the left most element and work your way right.

You can check your CSS selector path with the FirePath tool on the same page.  (Just change from XPATH to CSS in the FirePath tool).

Because not every CSS selector path is created equal you can play with including or omitting different selectors.  They goal is to find the unique path to the element you want.

Evilside pretty much just spoon-fed you the fix. lol

I can't stop :lol: at the dude who's mad because OneSickRetro is ruining any chance of him to make a profit. Some people truly are greedy.

yea I tried to follow those directions but all that is confusing to me. I have no knowledge of coding. :smh:

exactly... if you don't know jack about coding it will all seem and sound foreign period no matter how much these other ppl want to come in here and act like it's as easy as drawing a stick figure... It's like you speaking only English and the language being written and talked in is Chinese.

exactly... if you don't know jack about coding it will all seem and sound foreign period no matter how much these other ppl want to come in here and act like it's as easy as drawing a stick figure... It's like you speaking only English and the language being written and talked in is Chinese.

So? No one taught me **** but me. Go start reading or pay someone else for there time and effort.

So? No one taught me **** but me. Go start reading or pay someone else for there time and effort.

i know a bit but some of you have your noses way too high up in the air *****.... some people don't have the time to take out of their lives to learn a whole new skill of writing computer language just to have a better chance at buying shoes

i know a bit but some of you have your noses way too high up in the air *****.... some people don't have the time to take out of their lives to learn a whole new skill of writing computer language just to have a better chance at buying shoes

"Just to have a better chance at buying shoes"

It's my job dude. (Not buying shoes obviously)

Your car breaks down.

You can't figure out how to fix it on your own.

What do you do?  Take it to someone who can fix it for you.

You think they are gonna do it for free?

You value your time.  And so do others.

I'm sure there is someone in here willing to fix your code for your for a fee.

Consider it the cost of your unwillingness to learn.  'cause you aint got time for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom