NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Please accept pre-orders these shirts are fire

indifferent.gif

The title of the thread clearly says "(PRE-ORDER NOW)" and you were supposed to pre-order long ago homie.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

thank you very much for the update steez

......and when can we get an estimate time of when we should receive the shirts??

Steez do u think u will have an extra NT knows in Blk/red in a 3xl available? If u do ill take it.

im pretty sure if you refill the nt knows shirts your get a lot more money. why make it exclusive? havent we learn from jordan brand.....

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

im pretty sure if you refill the nt knows shirts your get a lot more money. why make it exclusive? havent we learn from jordan brand.....
There are more variables to producing these shirts than many people realize.  It's not like flipping the money switch to 'on.' 

Even though the design is already complete, it still requires a tremendous degree of time and effort to fill orders.  Professionals have no problem in this regard because they retain full time staff to handle fulfillment.  In our case, Steez and, now, Rajah have donated their own valuable time to handle that.  Few truly appreciate just how much they're sacrificing for us in this respect, so the least we can do is try to make the process as efficient as possible for them.  Sending out as many orders as possible within a relatively short span is less of an interruption in their lives, relatively speaking, than constantly driving to the post office just to ship out a shirt here and there.  The pre-order process reduces as much waste as possible, ensuring that we ONLY produce shirts that will be sold and that all order will be fulfilled at once.  This is to say nothing of the logistical migraine that is production. 

The "NT Knows" design was tremendously popular - the clear favorite among this year's offerings - and I don't want to close the door entirely to a new run of some sort.  IF we were to do another release with that design, we'd probably go with another colorway, but at the very least I think it would be very premature to even discuss it at this time.  We're concentrating on the shirts currently in production. 

Feedback is always welcome.  If people love that design in particular, it wouldn't hurt to let us know, get a petition together, etc.  If you have color preferences, you can let us know that, too.  It may influence future releases.  We make these shirts for you, our fellow members, after all. 

i forgot all about the shirts glad there is an update. thank you for all those who are workin on this. 
i guess im gonna be seeing a couple of folk with the nt knows shirts on in nyc.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

There are more variables to producing these shirts than many people realize.  It's not like flipping the money switch to 'on.' 

Even though the design is already complete, it still requires a tremendous degree of time and effort to fill orders.  Professionals have no problem in this regard because they retain full time staff to handle fulfillment.  In our case, Steez and, now, Rajah have donated their own valuable time to handle that.  Few truly appreciate just how much they're sacrificing for us in this respect, so the least we can do is try to make the process as efficient as possible for them.  Sending out as many orders as possible within a relatively short span is less of an interruption in their lives, relatively speaking, than constantly driving to the post office just to ship out a shirt here and there.  The pre-order process reduces as much waste as possible, ensuring that we ONLY produce shirts that will be sold and that all order will be fulfilled at once.  This is to say nothing of the logistical migraine that is production. 

The "NT Knows" design was tremendously popular - the clear favorite among this year's offerings - and I don't want to close the door entirely to a new run of some sort.  IF we were to do another release with that design, we'd probably go with another colorway, but at the very least I think it would be very premature to even discuss it at this time.  We're concentrating on the shirts currently in production. 

Feedback is always welcome.  If people love that design in particular, it wouldn't hurt to let us know, get a petition together, etc.  If you have color preferences, you can let us know that, too.  It may influence future releases.  We make these shirts for you, our fellow members, after all. 

NT knows in Blk/red

ya i just to want to come in here and say i do appreciate the hard work and time being spent ... and these update are a plus...

also if we can get more NT knows in Blk/red that would mos def be
pimp.gif
!!!!

Damn....never saw the thread selling the new %*##%....black/red nt knows wouldaa been dope. Ah well. Maybe next time.

What's up everyone.  Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the shirts should start shipping next week barring any additional setbacks. I apologize for the delay and want to thank everyone for their patience. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me. For those that missed out on the pre-order, we MIGHT have some left after all of orders are fulfilled. I'll post the inventory status once everyone that ordered gets taken care of. Thank you again for your patience. Here's a video and some pictures I took at the printers. Enjoy.

nketlk_shirts_01.jpg

nketlk_shirts_02.jpg

nketlk_shirts_03.jpg

nketlk_shirts_04.jpg

nketlk_shirts_05.jpg

nketlk_shirts_06.jpg

nketlk_shirts_07.jpg

nketlk_shirts_08.jpg

nketlk_shirts_09.jpg

nketlk_shirts_10.jpg

nketlk_shirts_11.jpg

nketlk_shirts_12.jpg

nketlk_shirts_13.jpg

nketlk_shirts_14.jpg

nketlk_shirts_15.jpg

nketlk_shirts_16.jpg

nketlk_shirts_17.jpg

nketlk_shirts_18.jpg

<>

Flicks of the production process AND One Be Lo on the soundtrack?  You, sir, are the man. 

That hoodie's gonna hurt some feelings - mine included.  Now there's a piece of NT gear even I won't own.  We need to talk about some of the extras, too... I may have to add a shirt or two after seeing how perfectly they turned out. 

Thanks again, Rajah! 

very nice Rajah! i just want to be one of the first to say what's up with the hoodies?
laugh.gif
appreciate the update and all the hard work you do

man let me know if you have any black NT knows 3XL

and the hoodie
eek.gif
eek.gif

please release those asap !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for the shirt,

you guys need to do sticker packs.

pm if you guys already do that pls.....