NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Did I see Triple A?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

That hoodie's gonna hurt some feelings - mine included

Same here ... 

I hope more NT gear drops.

Cant wait to get my Tees in.

thanks for all the hard work

man....i wish i could just send you some of my Nike hoodies and have NT KNOWS printed on the back....

can't wait to get my shirt either!

Just gon floss the hoody knowin we aint have a chance at orderin one? U cold brah
laugh.gif
Can't wait for my NT Knows shirts. All the shirts are gettin the Orange tag on the back?

Several dozen orders went out today with the rest going out once I receive the shipping funds from Steez.  I have tracking numbers for all the packages that went out and will go out, but I havent had a chance to input them into paypal.  If you have any questions in regards to your package, feel free to PM or email me.  Thank you again for your patience.

The hoody is a one off.  I just happened to be wearing a blank when I went to go oversee the printing.  Unfortunately, I burnt the hoody when I carelessly threw it into the dryer.  You can actually see the burn marks in the front picture of me wearing it.

Jose,
We dont have custom woven labels this time around, but I did make a custom screen printed one.

<>

yoRAJAH, maybe there's a reason why you didn't but if you were to print the shipping labels directly from Paypal you would save A LOT of time. I think the shipping rate would be discounted as well. I'm just saying since I saw that the address was hand written and it looks like you paid the postage at the p.o.

dunny,
you're right.  i dont know how much the savings would've been but that's the route steez used the last time we did this. Ive personally never shipped that way, and the paypal account isnt mine either so I just went the traditional route.  Im surprised that you received your shirt so fast, but Im glad that you did.

dath,
only the grey shirts got the orange hit.  the black got a red tag, and the orange shirt got a white one.

<>

ugh.
you KNOW I've been wanting a hoody to be made.

arrrgh.
dope pics Rajah

much appreciated

I'm so glad I ordered as many T's as I did.

I got my shirt today.

While I dont really care because I bought it to support the site ... the quality of the shirt itself isnt that good.

After wearing it in my car for about 25 min, the back of the shirt had white streaks all over it. (Looks like deodorant marks but its not)

I jus wanted to get a few wears outta it before I wear it to play ball in.

ohwell.gif

While I dont really care because I bought it to support the site ... the quality of the shirt itself isnt that good.After wearing it in my car for about 25 min, the back of the shirt had white streaks all over it. (Looks like deodorant marks but its not)
Which shirt did you purchase?  Did the streaks wash out? 

If it's a problem with the shirt, what you'd describe would be the dye running - and I've NEVER heard of that happening with any of the shirts we've sold.  If, on the other hand, it's a mark made on the shirt itself - you can't really blame us for selling a shirt that's susceptible to stains.  That's like getting upset if you buy a shoe, play ball in it, and manage to scuff it during the game.  It's a cotton t-shirt.  If you light it on fire, you can't blame the shirt for burning.  If you get something on it, you can't blame the shirt for that.  If it's a problem with the dye streaking I'd be very disappointed and I'm sure we can find a way to set things right.  If anyone else encounters anything similar, please let us know.  If need be, we'll change suppliers for future offerings - but to this point we've never had a problem with our base tees.

We use Alstyle AAA tees for our blanks.  They're known for their premium quality and have become popular as a base for high end streetwear brands.  We've sold hundreds of NT-shirts using Alstyle blanks, going back to the Alpha tee in 2007, and I haven't heard one person encounter the problem you've described. 

Some folks recognize:
Did I see Triple A?
pimp.gif

We don't cut corners on this stuff.  We used premium base tees and paid extra for organic cotton where available (Alstyle doesn't currently offer organic cotton in every color - but the white and black tees are certified organic.) 

We wanted to create something to represent our community.  Unlike a certain brand out there whose legacy has been severely tarnished of late, we care about the quality of our products and want only the best to be associated with NikeTalk.  Ask the guys who worked with us on this: profit margins haven't impacted our thinking.  If an extra ink hit could improve a design, we went for it despite the cost.  If we could step up to an even higher end Alstyle blank, we did it - and kept the end price the same or lower than for our previous tees.  This is not a huge fund-raiser for us.  It's something we do primarily to celebrate the community.  It takes an enormous effort from a number of talented, dedicated people to make something like this happen.

I'm tremendously appreciative of Rajah and Steez's efforts with this latest set of shirts - our most ambitious and diverse product offering to date.  I can't wait to receive my order and I hope everyone out there enjoys theirs. 

gd to see, cant wait for my shirt.

any news on the new server the proceeds were supposed to go towards?

got my shirts today, thanks for all ya hard work raj. now that i got em i'm wishing i had ordered a few more, let me know if you decide to order more.
edit: think there's an ink stain on one of my shirts, i'll see if it comes out in the wash if not guess it'll be my new gym shirt 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom