Niketalk: Are your parents still together?

got divorced when I was like 2--it was for the best, I feel. They woulda be aurguin' non-stop
smh.gif

I know a lot of us with divorced parents can't even imagine how they thought it was a good idea to get married to begin with.

Mine divorced when I was about six. It was all for the best. I got the opportunity to live two lives.

they split when i was like 7... it affected me because i moved around so much and i was shuffled back and forth... like i would spend 1 day with one parent attheir house and the next day at the others...
smh.gif
not having a structured childhood sorta messed me up, but it's all good.

Nope... been divorced since I was 11.

No hard feelings about the situation by anyone in my family, though.

They are married on paper...but they don't live together due to jobs and other technicalities...smh

divorced when i was 3 , so i didnt have much time with him , and he moved to fl with his new gf , so he was always out of the picture . Never meet mygrandfathers on both sides , been like no male father firgure in my life ever . Mom bf is never good enough in my eyes . Mom gets all the respect in the worldfrom me rasing 2 boys and send us to private school in ny .

divorced like 5 months after i graduated high school. horrible experience...

words cant describe how it feels and what has happened the past 3 years.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

divorced like 5 months after i graduated high school. horrible experience...

words cant describe how it feels and what has happened the past 3 years.

tired.gif
I feel ya. same %$!* happenin(ed) in my house now

They divorced 4 years ago. It was hard but it was also for the better. They just couldn't get along anymore.

Back
Top Bottom