Niketalk brethren: I quit my job to travel across North America.

I'm down to show you around LA, maybe SD if the time is right.  
laugh.gif

Major props, !#*% takes a lot of balls.

Let's pull together as a community and help out with this endeavor/adventure,
nerd.gif

This sounds @+%!+@% dope. I've wanted to do this for so long but I don't have a car and I don't have money smh. It's going to be an amazing experience, be safe! I wish you good luck and happiness on your travels
smile.gif

Damn 7 grand all year?? Hope you budgeted for emergencies/new equiptment/entertainment etc. Only reason i say that is cuz I spend 160/month on gas alone. And I drive maybe 200 miles a week thats almost 2 grand a year.

Otherwise sounds like you got everythin pretty well planned out. Im around the same age, 23, and if youre like me no wife/kids/obligations its a great time to do it man.Cant wait to see pics

You leavin soon?Im not big on campin havent been a whole lot but do you plan on campin out during the winter season??

i wanted to this when i was 24 and didnt have a job and told myself if i didnt have a job by January i would visit every state, got a job in dec guess it wasnt meant to be

watch the movie into the wild

good luck!

Awesome dude. I will do this in Europe in the next year or so. Give me a shout if you are near Tampa, Florida.

This is too dope bro. Major props....something ive always wanted to do but realistically i probably never will. Enjoy it.

Immediately thought of into the wild. You should check it out verycool book/movie and its really based on some guys life

This can definitely shape up to be the thread of the year. Please document it all. We will stay tuned.

Whenever you make it to Atlanta hit me up. Got a place for you to crash plus good times will had for sure. Sent you a pm too.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Pretty gutsy, I can respect that. Hope it's a great trip, keep us updated.

Kerouac would be proud
pimp.gif

Btw, if you come to NY and hit up Grimlock, send me a pm as well. 3 of us could burn one. Either way, though, keep us updated on NT.

Keep us posted. I plan on doing a similar trip in about two years. Im not going around the whole country but i am taking 2 or 3 weeks out of my life to do an Interstate 10 trip. Starting point will be in Jacksonville. The ending will be in California. if you come to ATL hit me up

That West Coast portion of your trip will be
pimp.gif
, especially the driving some Southern Cali up to the North West.

Back
Top Bottom