NikeTalk Celebrates its Sixth Anniversary! Dec 10 1999-2005

Happy Birthday Niketalk...

...it's because of Niketalk that I flew on a plane for the first time...I remember ijapino saying to me at the first summit I went to, something like, "Yeah, just think, someday you can tell your kids that the first time you flew was across the country to meet up with people who collect shoes that you talked to on the internet." I've been around over 5 years and I'm still that nerd.
[h1]***KMD in 2005***[/h1]​
Oh snap! It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 05. This post was brought to you by the committee to elect RyanKMD a moderator. All financial contributions can be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for your continued support to make Niketalk a better place.

Whoooooo! NT is the greatest place on the internet. Been here for 3 years and 3 months now.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

wow i've been here since 2004,2005, and now coming 2006...finally stepped my kick game up because of NT...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NT!!! this site is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

AIM: theallure516

I've only been a member since march 05 but a viewer for about 3 years. This is a great thing to be apart of.

Happy Birthday NT.
Team Paid Programming: Magic Bullet

Team Urban Ninja: SnowFlake

SCLUSE>SLOTH

Happy Birthday NikeTalk.
I haven't been a member for that long, but I've been looking and enjoying NT for quite sometime. It definitely is more than just a normal internet forum. NT = best thing on the internet...
Ronco Knive Set

It's great that this message board/forum has been on for 6 years and still running. Hope it stays around as long as there are shoe lovers which means forever. Keep it goin' :D
happy.gif

SoAm.

I'm not a human, i'm a suicider supersonic suicider unabomber.

Happy Birthday Niketalk...500 million page views and over 7 million posts? Crazy, but it is the best website EVER created!
"lufho-means Laugh Ur Flipping Heart Out...spread the word...

Happy Sixth Birthday NikeTalk!
The sneaker culture has really expanded, and I hope that NikeTalk will continue forever.
I can't imagine myself without NikeTalk.
Dominican

Congratulations and Thanks to everybody that make this place what it is, each and every day. It's amazing when I meet a fellow NTer, how much love we show to one another. It's like being part of a secret family that is growing by the minute. Much Love, and happy 6th.
-L
[/center][/center][/center]

happy bday nt, thanks for treating me well.

in a week, it'll be my four year nt anniversary.

WTB: Any DUNKS in sz. 11.​

pimp.gif

Wanted List: size 13
Sea Crystal's[]
Cascade Hemp[X]
Mahogany Hemps[]Home Raygun[] Jedi's[] Boca's[] Sea Crystal's[] Tweed Low's[] Shanghai's [] Indiglo XIV []

Back
Top Bottom