Niketalk, have any confessions? Vol. Damn, I Don't Know How To Swim

Originally Posted by imsoDS

Lmao I don't have any recent pics of her, we really haven't spoken in a min, and I don't have a scanner so I can't scan the physical pics I do have of her and PDF them....
Camera? Take a picture of a picture.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Everybody smashin they cousins in here.

My cousin nika is fine, but id never smash her.
You know the drill, post the pictures.

I tried to review my notes in the washroom during the exam, but the damn security or whatever came to the washroom with me. SMH

Still murdered the exam though

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yeah, posting her fb and myspace is a great idea....

smh

you don't approve
tired.gif
oh well
happy.gif

damn u guys got some crazy crap, ive been tryin to think of stuff and i cant i did pretty much normal stuff

stole some useless stuff when i was little

i do know these 2 little kids that were like 5 years old (i was like 10) that used to give each other bj's i dont know why or how they thought of it butwould be sitting there playing video games and u turn around the one guy would be on his knees, givin it to him, my friend (his brother then whooped his !!!)hes like 17 know i think hes straight though

damn this thread is very entertaining hahah got me killing all this time at work !!! and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at dude smashing his cousin ....no incest !!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

damn u guys got some crazy crap, ive been tryin to think of stuff and i cant i did pretty much normal stuff

stole some useless stuff when i was little

i do know these 2 little kids that were like 5 years old (i was like 10) that used to give each other bj's i dont know why or how they thought of it but would be sitting there playing video games and u turn around the one guy would be on his knees, givin it to him, my friend (his brother then whooped his !!!) hes like 17 know i think hes straight though

AYEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey guys... lets stop judging and what not,

i'd like to continue with this great entertainment, so keep the confessions coming

and calling ducktales on you IMSODS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too much

Smashing cousins
Trading Charizards in college

And that one ducktale post was a great example of complete lies.

I've eaten out a jumpoff...or two
I do things just because they are funny, especially if I know a girl is really into me, I know it's very immature but I kinda like the attention,didn't get it for so many year
I talk to a lot of girls and sleep with them and not deal with them anymore, just because when I was younger girls gave me absolutely no play.
I'lll ready beat if it's that time of month for a girl
I seen a gril that I knew was about 15-16 and I still said I'd probably smash and pretend like I didn't know(I'm 21 in a week
roll.gif
)
I actually don't mind knifing and forking a broad
I'm forget my helmet several times, half on purpose..
I busted in my number 1 on accident and didn't even freak out about it, because I was cool if she got pregnant but I def didn't do it on purpose.

There we go a solid couple of confessions and if my boys see this I"m f'd in the a

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

There's no real confessions in this thread.

Lemme see...

My mom caught me fapping when I was like 13. I guess the pron was a little too loud, but I thought I was home alone. When I heard my door creak open I tried to run into my bedsheets with my pants down, butt cheeks exposed and all (SMH) to hide and she yelled out
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Ay Maria Santisima!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
and shut the door. To this day she denies that she ever caught me wackin the weasel and when I bring it up she tells me to shut up, sometimes she even gets pissed and smacks me upside the head.

This one time I was mad tired, like od super passed out tired, and my girl woke me up for some quick sex. So I got up, hit it from the back for a little and nutted inside (she wasn't of birth control), I guess I completely woke up a little after that and I was like "Babe, Did I nut inside you? Fuuuuuuuuuuu" Then she was like "Are you kidding me....you know you PIITB right?" I was like "I did?" Then she said "Woooow, that is so messed up. You couldn't tell the difference between the two holes?" I said "I was pretty much asleep the whole time, I dunno even know what the hell happened.....We had sex right?" You can pretty much assume how pissed a girl might be with you after something like that happens.

Let me think of more...

fawking classic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ok heres another one and i know im not the only one.

- 1 time i was getting dome, and the girl said that she'd swallow ( cuz i said she'd be my first ) so long story short while climaxing, i blew a fart.

i never saw her again.

good news.. she swallowed
smile.gif

Sometimes I'll be walking around campus or wherever and there's a real foul smell and I have to hold my breath for awhile. I'd say like one out ofevery three times I have to hold my breath for longer than like 15 seconds I start to get a slight erection, just like hardly any movement at all but it'sthere. I'm always just like WTH?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I have a fapping problem[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]'d fap, fapfap....+%%@......then fap right after[/color]

Well I never really told any this....
One day my bro was being a real prick he was beating me up,taking stuff from me,eating my food etc.
Well he went to a party and got mad wasted and he passed out on his bed so I decided to mess with some of his stuff but then I saw the perfect opportunity hewas laying down...passed....he won't feel anything.....
I walked over to his side and balled my fist up and cocked my arm back...just then he woke up and I'm guessing he was still drunk because he didn'tknow where he was so as soon as his head lifted off the pillow....POW! square in the face his head just bounced back and he didn't wake up the rest of thenight....after the punch I raised my fist in success and fell asleep...he doesn't know what happened he just thought it was a massive hangover...I claimedvictory that night....I was 12 at the time

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

ok heres another one and i know im not the only one.

- 1 time i was getting dome, and the girl said that she'd swallow ( cuz i said she'd be my first ) so long story short while climaxing, i blew a fart.

i never saw her again.

good news.. she swallowed
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is COMEDY every single time....I wish I could contribute but im having some writers block at the moment. Can't think of stories similar to theones in here. Funny stuff though.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Well I never really told any this....
One day my bro was being a real prick he was beating me up,taking stuff from me,eating my food etc.
Well he went to a party and got mad wasted and he passed out on his bed so I decided to mess with some of his stuff but then I saw the perfect opportunity he was laying down...passed....he won't feel anything.....
I walked over to his side and balled my fist up and cocked my arm back...just then he woke up and I'm guessing he was still drunk because he didn't know where he was so as soon as his head lifted off the pillow....POW! square in the face his head just bounced back and he didn't wake up the rest of the night....after the punch I raised my fist in success and fell asleep...he doesn't know what happened he just thought it was a massive hangover...I claimed victory that night....I was 12 at the time
ummmm ducktails.....

Originally Posted by imsoDS

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during the middle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes it feel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min and after she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol
2how8qc.jpg

2qw0fx3.gif

Back
Top Bottom