Niketalk im so disgusted with myself vol. dont be like me... CRITICAL UPDATE ON PAGE 5

little-finger-nod.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This reply was executed PERFECTLY. Made me spit my coffee at work! OMG.

Last edited:
It's simple OP. Challenge alleged boyfriend to a duel to win her love. If you beat the boyfriend and the *** still aint messin with you, listen to the Weeknd and reevaluate your life.

( this is for if she ever searches her name and finds this thread)
(( ANGELICA STOEHR if ur reading this its omar from Comm 101 hit me up [email protected])

so theres this cute girl in my class that i just started likeing like abuot a week ago and today was our final and last class

about three weeks ago i sat next to her when we went to the library as a class for a presentation and we jus chated a lil but nothin srs

so i wanted to get her number today after class.

so when class ended we head out the same time and i hold the door open for her and shes on her phone looks up and says thanks and walks the opposite direction from me with her head down at her phone

i just looked as she walked away

man she wasnt even a dime i just thought she was cute and wanted to talk to her

i need to work on my game this summer.

its not like she thought i was ugly because today for our last presentation when i went up she was hella cheesin

i just messed up man. how do i become more alpha witht these chicks? im too passive like lebron i wanna have a killer instinct like kobe
roll.gif
Omari is the man on NT yo lol

Sounds like you got friend zoned papi, but fret not. There are hundreds just like her. Especially in a school environment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom