NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

Acres homes
5th Ward
Greenspoint
Homestead

i think those are the worst in houston...

theoffice2.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here
Uh... yea it is. My guy's a fed and was telling me how the bangers down there attack cops now. They don't care anymore. When the #$#! heads are attacking cops, it's BAD. It's also the same area where Jennifer Hudson's family was murdered. The crime rate is high around 112th considering there's a 2nd Police HQ there.
laugh.gif
26th is bombarded with ****** prostitutes at night and dirty as the streets come. Reminds me of east L.A. almost. I worked that whole area for a year and a half. I know what's up son.
I spend my days in Gary, Indiana and a lot of my nights in Englewood.... I'm tryna tell ya'll.... *+$+$+ ain't seen crime like how Gary and the Southside get it in. The illgality is so fluidly engrained into our way of life that it took me 2 months to realize my cousin's "Cleaning lady" was really an indentured coke head. I spend so much time around drugs and the lifestyles drugs lead to (on both sides of the hustle) that I was 17 before I realized the difference between normal looking "tired black people" and the ones that look that way cuz they been on heroin for 12 years. Real talk. The day I realized one of my BEST friends dad was a crack head all of the 5 years I'd known him was crazy.. I just didn't know.. On average, I break at least 7 laws a day without even trying. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ The things I've done on purpose though. It's a whole different way of life man..

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here
Uh... yea it is. My guy's a fed and was telling me how the bangers down there attack cops now. They don't care anymore. When the #$#! heads are attacking cops, it's BAD. It's also the same area where Jennifer Hudson's family was murdered. The crime rate is high around 112th considering there's a 2nd Police HQ there.
laugh.gif
26th is bombarded with ****** prostitutes at night and dirty as the streets come. Reminds me of east L.A. almost. I worked that whole area for a year and a half. I know what's up son.
I spend my days in Gary, Indiana and a lot of my nights in Englewood.... I'm tryna tell ya'll.... *+$+$+ ain't seen crime like how Gary and the Southside get it in. The illgality is so fluidly engrained into our way of life that it took me 2 months to realize my cousin's "Cleaning lady" was really an indentured coke head. I spend so much time around drugs and the lifestyles drugs lead to (on both sides of the hustle) that I was 17 before I realized the difference between normal looking "tired black people" and the ones that look that way cuz they been on heroin for 12 years. Real talk. The day I realized one of my BEST friends dad was a crack head all of the 5 years I'd known him was crazy.. I just didn't know.. On average, I break at least 7 laws a day without even trying. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ The things I've done on purpose though. It's a whole different way of life man..

I've been to Kingston, Jamaica and that was by far the nuttiest place I've been too and I'm from L.A. I saw cats that were so poor they literally were butt naked in the streets.

I've been to Kingston, Jamaica and that was by far the nuttiest place I've been too and I'm from L.A. I saw cats that were so poor they literally were butt naked in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom