NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

In NYC, most of the Bronx. The first two links are occurrences that took place just in the last few months.
Lured Into a Trap, Then Tortured for Being Gay 

14 shot, two dead in Bronx gunfights

Crime's creeping back in the Bronx: Murders, rapes & assault all up over 2009 figures

[h1][/h1]

I wish I were at least raised around Pelham Parkway. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

In NYC, most of the Bronx. The first two links are occurrences that took place just in the last few months.

Crime's creeping back in the Bronx: Murders, rapes & assault all up over 2009 figures

[h1][/h1]

frown.gif

South Bronx>>>
grin.gif

but I heard about that, but this is the first I heard of the Latin King Goonies. Dont remember them when I was still in NYC
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

[h1][/h1]

frown.gif

South Bronx>>>
grin.gif

but I heard about that, but this is the first I heard of the Latin King Goonies. Dont remember them when I was still in NYC
eyes.gif

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Everywhere is dangerous im from los angeles there's dangerous parts everywhere you go lol

Everywhere is dangerous im from los angeles there's dangerous parts everywhere you go lol

Back
Top Bottom